Bugdet phone for GF.

Tiber1337

Looking for a budged android phone for my GF, something she can play pokemon go on, has an okay rear-camera, and good battery ( prefering latest software with little to no bloatware )

I was looking at the Zenfone Max or Zenfone 2 laser or even some refubrished Nexus 5x.  However I keep reading that the Asus has microphone problems and that sucks cuz then what's a phone good for if you cannot properly talk on it, microphone problem  cannot be fixed and my users complain about them and got no solution for it. I want the phone to work just fine when it comes to basic functions such as like talking on the phone.

Do you know a budget phone , something in the budget of 170euros , maximum 190 euros and to be available in Europe. What would you buy in that budget?

I have a alcatel pop 4. Its a sold phone with great performance

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

tnx guys, any other ideas?those brands have prices abit inflated in Romania they are out of stuck right now

how about Motorola moto E? or sony Xperia M4 aqua.

also I had asus Zenfone 5, and the mic is working perfectly with no problem, been using it for 3 years, and I love this phone, so try the zenfone 2 too

Eager To Learn

huawei honor 5x looks like a solid choice.

"The Huawei Honor 5x has a 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080p Full HD display (not 720p) and is made almost entirely out of metal. It looks and feels like a premium phone, but only costs $199. It's powered by the latest budget-minded 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 2GB of RAM, has 16GB of storage, a 13 megapixel rear and 5MP camera setup, and a fingerprint scanner on the back."

With 13 MP, the camera will hold up well. 3000 MAh of battery is more than the galaxy s7 has on board.  Plus, Pokemon go should be a breeze with 3gb of ram and a octa-core snapdragon 616.

source:

https://www.gottabemobile.com/2016/02/02/best-android-smartphones-under-200-2016/?gbmsl=5

Thanks for the info's I looked into them, apparently we needed something that works in the band 38(2600) global version, 

So we're going for Redmi Note 3 Pro. looks solid?

14 minutes ago, Tiber1337 said:

Thanks for the info's I looked into them, apparently we needed something that works in the band 38(2600) global version, 

So we're going for Redmi Note 3 Pro. looks solid?

that's the most popular phone in my country right now, I heard a lot of good review from my friends

Eager To Learn