edited (removed)

R1988

Try the system with only one card in at a time, and in each pcie slot to eliminate variables. 

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Do you have any overclocks?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

As a sanity check, reseat your cards.

completely remove drivers with this tool

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

reinstall drivers

still not working? Did you install the windows 10 anniversary update?

try rolling back your windows installation: Start > type reset > press enter > go back to earlier build.

Try this and get back to me.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

Definitively try running the cards one at a time to see whether one of them is fried.

When in doubt, re-format.

4 minutes ago, R1988 said:

I have tried both options but the problem consists.

Tried opening Star Wars Battlefront and Dragon Age Inquisition again but I get the same message:

zI2AhAk.png

I also get this message in bottom right corner:

PsG4JSE.png

What's my next step?

Maybe it died. If so, not much you can do. Did you try checking if one of your PCIE slots died?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

On 8/8/2016 at 9:06 AM, R1988 said:

Both cards can be found in Nvidia control panel and I can disable and enable SLI.

That means they both work

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

10 hours ago, R1988 said:

I have tried both options but the problem consists.

Tried opening Star Wars Battlefront and Dragon Age Inquisition again but I get the same message:

zI2AhAk.png

I also get this message in bottom right corner:

PsG4JSE.png

What's my next step?

Did you reseat the cards as well?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

1 hour ago, R1988 said:

Yes, the cards have been reset.

I've also tried now to format and reinstall windows.. just tried opening a game again and get the "DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG"-message.

Is one of the cards dead, you think?
It's strange that I can see both cards in Nvidia control panel and enable/disable SLI but can't seem to use them at all..

No, I meant re-seat, as in 'remove them from the pcie slot, and plug them in again'.

On 8/11/2016 at 7:58 PM, Tycho said:

No, I meant re-seat, as in 'remove them from the pcie slot, and plug them in again'.

Yes. I have now also removed them and plugged them in again.

Same error message...

2 minutes ago, r3d3mpt10n said:

I second the above,  try each card individually,  in both slots.  

Yes as the above said its the matter of process of elimination which ill admit is boring. Depending on your warranty situation the worst cases scenario is that u have to replace your card with a new 1 or best case ( and I use that term lightly ) is that your motherboards pci-e slot has gone pop and you need to get a new board. Just a side note have u any OC's on it if so try switching them back to what ever they came stock at.