PC build for gaming and virtualization (Budget around 1000 U.S.D)

hey 

I need help with building a pc for gaming as well as productivity purposes that supports software virtualization . 

I do a lot virtualization so I need a motherboard with a the max amount of memory it can support preferably 64gb . Also i have no idea with kind of cooling capacity do i need , the avg temperature over here is around 30 - 35 degree Celsius.

i also need help to pick the graphic card , p.s i'm not a person who requires over the top graphics .

If this is already been done please feel free to tag the link in the comment . 

thanks 

first off to get the 128 gigs of ram alone will be 1000 dollars plus you will need to be on an x99 motherboard and ether high end i7 or a xeon. 

there is literal no way to have a pc that can accomplish that for the price point

2 hours ago, Divneet said:

hey 

I need help with building a pc for gaming as well as productivity purposes that supports software virtualization . 

I do a lot virtualization so I need a motherboard with a the max amount of memory it can support preferably 64gb . Also i have no idea with kind of cooling capacity do i need , the avg temperature over here is around 30 - 35 degree Celsius.

i also need help to pick the graphic card , p.s i'm not a person who requires over the top graphics .

If this is already been done please feel free to tag the link in the comment . 

thanks 

2 hours ago, millerb415 said:

first off to get the 128 gigs of ram alone will be 1000 dollars plus you will need to be on an x99 motherboard and ether high end i7 or a xeon. 

there is literal no way to have a pc that can accomplish that for the price point

I think 64 gb ram would  be enough though

64 Gb is more than enough if you are not going to run a ton of virtual machine at same time. I am a programmer in C++, Java, python. My PC has more than enough power to run 1 Linux  in a virtual machine while working in a windows at the same time.

1 minute ago, amit523dutta said:

64 Gb is more than enough if you are not going to run a ton of virtual machine at same time. I am a programmer in C++, Java, python. My PC has more than enough power to run 1 Linux  in a virtual machine while working in a windows at the same time.

any suggestions ?

this a liitle over the budget when you convert to INR but this is more than just enough .

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($213.48 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H170-GAMING 3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($93.71 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($144.10 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($144.10 @ Newegg)
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($61.90 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING Video Card  ($266.86 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: EVGA BQ 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply