Does anyone need a new Power Supply? (EVGA Coupon)

Ophidio

So yesterday I received a coupon for 20% off any EVGA power supply from their website and I currently don't need a power supply and probably won' before the coupon expires. So if there are any new builders or anyone that just needs a power supply right now that would like this coupon please reply to this thread. The first person to reply saying they want the code will get the code. Please keep in mind that this code does expire on 9/5/2016 so if you don't plan on using by then please do not request to get the code. I would like this to go to someone who actually needs it not someone who just wants a free 20% off coupon to have a coupon. 

This coupon can only be used in the United States

Thank you, Phid :)

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

How much time for the coupon to expire?

Because by the end of summer i will have enough money for new PC parts and i need a power supply

Just now, PandaHighOnBamboooo* said:

How much time for the coupon to expire?

It expires on September 5th 2016 so you have 29 days.

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

That's the right amount of time :D I just remembered is it for a specific country or global?

It's United States only. I should have mentioned that in the original post. whoops. xD 

Just now, Ophidio said:

It's United States only. I should have mentioned that in the original post. whoops. xD 

Nooooo... i was so looking forward to it!

Nooooo... i was so looking forward to it!

Awe that sucks... :( 

I could totally use the code :) the only thing I lack right now is a GPU and PSU for my build, the other parts just came in. EVGA is top notch as well. If you still have it I'd be thankful for it. I'm in the US as well :)