Windows 10 temp monitoring

Hi guys! My friend wants to know his temps while he's gaming in his computer. What is a good all-round temp monitoring software that can monitor GPU, CPU, SSD, etc temps? Thanks! Btw, I'm thinking of AIDA64 or MSI afterburner or something like that to monitor temps, How is that?

EDIT: Something like Macs Fan Control

Have you heard of google? its a free site to use, just type in the URL bar in the top middle ''www.google.com.au'' Then in that little search bar type some sentience like ''Is there a software that monitors temps in windows 10'' Or ''Windows 10 Temp Monitoring'''.

Go on, use it. 

My PC Currently Is The P2-1320a.

12 minutes ago, ItsMinJunLol said:

Hi guys! My friend wants to know his temps while he's gaming in his computer. What is a good all-round temp monitoring software that can monitor GPU, CPU, SSD, etc temps? Thanks! Btw, I'm thinking of AIDA64 or MSI afterburner or something like that to monitor temps, How is that?

Aida64 or HWMonitor would be the best.

You can ignore @I Need A PC Build ASAP since hes just being a dick. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

3 hours ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

Have you heard of google? its a free site to use, just type in the URL bar in the top middle ''www.google.com.au'' Then in that little search bar type some sentience like ''Is there a software that monitors temps in windows 10'' Or ''Windows 10 Temp Monitoring'''.

Go on, use it. 

Srs man, The only reason I ask is that I want people's opinons, people who used it before. I had someone else ask the same question before. I want people's actual opinions from who used it before. Or else, why would this forums even exist when you can google everything? It's because the real experience, and people's opinions.

4 hours ago, ItsMinJunLol said:

hw monitor is what i have used for 2 years now and is very good, also msi after burner will tell you many interesting things as well, i recommend getting both

Msi after burner comes with OSD that allows you ti overlay a lot information such as cpu speed,temp, usage as well as gpu information.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´