Hi I was looking at some desks for my new setup but I cant decide what to choose. 

Desk #1: Length 78" Width 22"

Desk #2: Length 59" Width 29"

which should I choose for a gaming setup? Im a bit biased towards the longer desk since I can fit a gaming setup and a place to study beside it but im not sure if the width will mess things up for a gaming setup. But the shorter desk is wider but is shorter which means I wont really have a place to do homework and such

I have a rougle 150cm/60" width 65cm/25" depth desk and it works pretty good for me. It all depends what kind of setup you have. For example I use have two monitors (22" and 24") and a desktop (just some mid tower case) on my desk and it fits those things with not much room at all left on the sides. I have a pretty big mousepad and a normal sized keyboard. I also use a drawing tablet and I set that one to my side on another desk when not using it.

That's also something you can think about, get another desk if you need the space. I have my computer setup and also console setup (with a big TV). You can see pictures when you click the 'Current setup' link in my signature if you want to get an idea of how it looks.

Maybe a two desk setup set up in an L-desk shape would work for you. One for your PC and one side for your studying.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

9f5800d51883423814be4e687012b6aac1e5353c

IT'S A PRANK BRO!!!

Intel Core Duo T2300E / 1.66 GHz

512 MB DDR2 SRAM

60 GB HDD

Intel GMA 950