How reliable are Superbiiz and Outlet PC

How reliable are Superbiiz and Outlet PC? I see them in almost every pcpartppicker build posted on this site, yet I don't know if anyone has actually purchased anything from them. 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Superbiiz has cheap prices but a lot of times when I go to actually purchase I find that the shipping is more than enough for me to choose another site. Outlet PC I've never even looked at so idk.

I have a couple of close friends who have purchased from both Superbiiz and Outlet PC, and they had no complaints. PC Part Picker is a reputable site, so I assume they wouldn't recommend a retailer that fails to meet at least some standard of reliability.

Both of them are Google Trusted Stores, for whatever weight that carries.

Don't know about OutletPC but I usually avoid picking parts from SuperBiiz when I put together build lists. PCpartpicker often displays inaccurate price and item availability from them, especially for cases, psu and gpu.

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/tD38TW/nzxt-case-cas340wbr1

^This is a prime example. It's $65 but when you go to their site there's a $17 shipping fee for $82 overall price. Now that's a shady way of trying to beat other merchants.

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud

1 hour ago, antisleep said:

^This is a prime example. It's $65 but when you go to their site there's a $17 shipping fee for $82 overall price. Now that's a shady way of trying to beat other merchants.

That shipping price is terrible, but to be fair it's not like it's hidden or hard to find on the site. I have no idea why PC Part Picker isn't showing it, but I don't think that's Superbiiz's fault. Just something to watch out for I guess.