Another laptop help situation £400

Hi, i am looking for a new laptop to do some basic animation work and coding work for on the go however i already have a quite powerful desktop computer to do this on so i don't want to spend too much on the laptop, around £400 at a stretch is the most, i have done some google searches and they have all linked me to either out of date amazon pages or US laptops that i cant get here in the UK with out some shady company offering it to me. Does anyone know any good Laptops at around 300 - 400 pounds that would be able to do this? I would be great full if anyone can help as i am still a student and don't have a lot of spare time.

Software i would use -

• Unity and tools
  • Source filmmaker and tools
  • Other similar animation software (still deciding which ones to try out)
  • Unreal engine - unlikely to be used a lot as don't have any training on it as of yet.
  • Basic HTML text documents
  • Some Basic Animation rendering tools - doesn't have to as i can send it to the desktop to do.

I think you may want to look at used ThinkPads or Elitebooks. Getting something good in that budget new is next to impossible.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

10 minutes ago, don_svetlio said:

I think you may want to look at used ThinkPads or Elitebooks. Getting something good in that budget new is next to impossible.

Ah Ok then ill have a look around to see if i can find something used then

12 minutes ago, TheUnknownGamer said:

Ah Ok then ill have a look around to see if i can find something used then

Look for a T440/T450/X250. You may be able to get one of those.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6