System

Robitzu

I want to know if all my setup is good, and if it is i'll order it.

Main components:
CPU: INTEL I3-6100, 3.7GHz, 3MB, BX80662I36100
GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 960 Strix DirectCU II 4GB DDR5 128Bit
PSU: Corsair CX-M Series CX450M SEMI-MODULAR
MOBO: GA-H110M-S2V DDR3
RAM: CRUCIAL 4GB DDR3L, 1600MHz, CL11, CT51264BD160B
HDD: Toshiba 500GB 7200RPM 32MB SATA III
Case: Segotep Case AND Black-Red

I know that i need 8 gbs of ram, but i don't have the money for it, right now.

8 minutes ago, Robitzu said:

Main components:

What is your main propose for this machine? 

And budged?

about the PSU

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

1 minute ago, 007agentHP said:

about the PSU

The new CX is far better. Don't spread this video around about the CX450M/550M, etc.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

11 minutes ago, Robitzu said:

Main components:

I mean... it's not great but it'll play some games alright with just 4GB of RAM. Could you hold off on buying a GPU so you could have 8 GB now and then get a GPU when you have cash later?

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 minute ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

I mean... it's not great but it'll play some games alright with just 4GB of RAM. Could you hold off on buying a GPU so you could have 8 GB now and then get a GPU when you have cash later?

I don't know, the psu is good or not?
And what GPU should i get?

1 minute ago, Robitzu said:

The PSU is fine, don't worry about it.

The 960 is definitely not what you should get to say the least. As I said, just hold off on the GPU. Your system has onboard graphics and it will make do for awhile. Start off with 8 GB RAM now, not later. Once you've saved up money, grab an RX470 or something along the price of that when it's released (which I think is today in North America).

13 minutes ago, Robitzu said:

Main components:

3 minutes ago, Robitzu said:

You can save some money and the get the EVGA 500w Bronze PSU.

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

2 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

The PSU is fine, don't worry about it.

The 960 is definitely not what you should get to say the least. As I said, just hold off on the GPU. Your system has onboard graphics and it will make do for awhile. Start off with 8 GB RAM now, not later. Once you've saved up money, grab an RX470 or something along the price of that when it's released (which I think is today in North America).

Yeah, about that i'm not from America/Canada, i'm from Romania, and here the prices are more buffed like 400$ for an gtx 1060

and the rx 480 is somewhere like 400$ 440$-ish

2 minutes ago, YedZed said:

LOL,the 500w Bronze is worse than this PSU he has which is NOT A CX,but a CXM 

Yeah, about that i'm not from America/Canada, i'm from Romania, and here the prices are more buffed like 400$ for an gtx 1060

and the rx 480 is somewhere like 400$ 440$-ish

What is the price of the r9 380 (4gb) and the GTX 960 (4gb)?

Don't look at the 2gb model's since 2gb's of VRAM is not enough for today's standards

Just now, EazyHTML said:

LOL,the 500w Bronze is worse than this PSU he has which is NOT A CX,but a CXM 

Too bad mate, EVGA PSU are not available in my country.

2 minutes ago, YedZed said:

That PSU is cheaper as it's worse. Not a very good PSU, to be honest.

Holy wow... that's a lot of money. Can you get something like a used R9 380 or something like that for a more reasonable amount? If a 1060 costs $400 in Romania then I would assume an RX470 would cost around $280. Would that fit in your price range better? I still maintain that you should buy a GPU *later* and not now. You need 8GB RAM now.

4 minutes ago, EazyHTML said:

What is the price of the r9 380 (4gb) and the GTX 960 (4gb)?

Don't look at the 2gb model's since 2gb's of VRAM is not enough for today's standards

Somewhere around 220$-230$

4 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Holy wow... that's a lot of money. Can you get something like a used R9 380 or something like that for a more reasonable amount? If a 1060 costs $400 in Romania then I would assume an RX470 would cost around $280. Would that fit in your price range better? I still maintain that you should buy a GPU *later* and not now. You need 8GB RAM now.

Nope the 960/r9 380 is somewhere 220-230$

And the used things, here is some site similar to craglist, but most of the cases you get just screwed 

My total money that i have for the build are 562.5$ US$

Just now, Robitzu said:

And the used things, here is some site similar to craglist, but most of the cases you get just screwed 

Is there any site where you can go to the guy and have a first hand test?

Most people have that mentality about buying used hardware but it's honestly not as bad as most make it out to be. My mother is the only woman I've ever met that uses Craigslist here and it surprises me as, although this is super anecdotal, she has never had any problems. If you feel like you'll be unsafe then go with another person or if you think that they're overcharging then don't buy from them.

5 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Talk about it,where i live the GTX 970 is $550,talk about expensive,good thing we have ebay

Just now, EazyHTML said:

Is there any site where you can go to the guy and have a first hand test?

This site that i'm talking about is this type of thing, like going to the guy, or have 5 minutes inspecting what you buy if it comes through the courier

But, i'm living in a small f*****g town

3 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Most people have that mentality about buying used hardware but it's honestly not as bad as most make it out to be. My mother is the only woman I've ever met that uses Craigslist here and it surprises me as, although this is super anecdotal, she has never had any problems. If you feel like you'll be unsafe then go with another person or if you think that they're overcharging then don't buy from them.

Yeah, i don't have a problem buying from the "romanian craglist" but, let's say, i've seen a good offer for an gtx 960 4gb but you have only 5 minutes time to inspect the item

Just now, Robitzu said:

Yeah, i don't have a problem buying from the "romanian craglist" but, let's say, i've seen a good offer for an gtx 960 4gb but you have only 5 minutes time to inspect the item

Sorry to hear about that :/ Sometimes it's actually cheaper to buy online from US sites like Newegg and then have the product shipped but I'll let you figure out the cheapest way to get your GPU.

But, again and again, I have said to hold off on getting a GPU. Get 8GB RAM now and get the best GPU you can afford when you've re-accumulated money.

2 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Sorry to hear about that :/ Sometimes it's actually cheaper to buy online from US sites like Newegg and then have the product shipped but I'll let you figure out the cheapest way to get your GPU.

But, again and again, I have said to hold off on getting a GPU. Get 8GB RAM now and get the best GPU you can afford when you've re-accumulated money.

i though to the shipping thing, like buying from newegg but it will charge for the shipping, and i'll lose some money due to exchanging them into dollars

But anyway, i don't even know for what gpu to be saving.. and if i should go with more money in the CPU first and 8 gb of ram

i though to the shipping thing, like buying from newegg but it will charge for the shipping, and i'll lose some money due to exchanging them into dollars

But anyway, i don't even know for what gpu to be saving.. and if i should go with more money in the CPU first and 8 gb of ram

The i3 + 8GB of RAM will do for now. Hopefully you can earn enough money to pay for an RX470, RX480, GTX 1060, etc. later on.

1 minute ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

The i3 + 8GB of RAM will do for now. Hopefully you can earn enough money to pay for an RX470, RX480, GTX 1060, etc. later on.

Thinking like this, i'll remain with half the money for an gtx 1060, and i don't really know where to start earning money...

BTW i'm not over 18 so i can't get a job