Samsung S7 Edge or iPhone SE

iKl9kca

in NZ it has 100$ diffrence, what should i get 32GB S7 Edge (950) or iPhone SE 64GB (850$)

4 minutes ago, iKl9kca said:

in NZ it has 100$ diffrence, what should i get 32GB S7 Edge (950) or iPhone SE 64GB (850$)

That's a really hard question to answer... they provided almost completely different experience. iPhone is kinda basic, alot of accessory (like case and stuff), have tons of app, hard to customize or put anything in (for example movie)

S7 on the other hand run android, compatible with GearVR, alot more customization, copy stuff is easy, have SD card slot.

So it's up to you either way. I'd vote for android over iOS any time, but also remember if you decided to go with S7 the Note 7 will come in like 2 weeks, with some freebies as well (I heard it will be free GearVR or Gear Fit 2 or 256GB SD card)

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Yeah. Agree with @Megazero here. 

Seems like you are asking: should I choose potato or watermelon. 

Very hard to compare too different things that are for two different target audience. 

Do you like phones that are customizable or phones that are super stable and pretty much is just a phone. I recently switched from team iOS to team Android. Using a nexus 6p. No regrets what soever. Also do you care about expandable storage? If you do, Samsung is for you. Although Samsung's software is pretty shitty. A lot of people had been said Samsung improved their TouchWiz UI already. But still. It has a lot of bloatware and junk preinsatlled. But it is a powerful elegant piece of hardware. No one can deny that one. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is.