Computer refusing administrative orders

Hi I have been having major issues with my computer ever since we uninstalled F-secure, there has always been excess F-secure running in the back ground and taking up all of the disk read and write speed, we are also having issues were we couldn't launch google chrome as it would just give us an error saying that it cancelled the operation because it took to long. Lately we have been getting bigger issues as we cannot launch the task manager through anyway that I know.

we have run our virus checker and come up with nothing, we are now backing everything up but I need to know if anyone has had this problem or if anyone knows how we can remove the F-secure stuff from our computer.

We have some registry editors that we want to use to remove all files from F-secure that are in the registry but we have got issues with the admin account as we are on Windows 10 and would like to know how we can get acces to admin features as we have tried going through the command prompter to set the current account to admin.

if you have any ideas of what we can do please let me know asap as we need this computer for all of our work at home.