CPU under $200 for RX 480

For the Rx 480 I know you need a pretty good CPU if you want the maximum potential that the Rx 480 brings. I was wondering what's the best CPU under $200. I am willing to get it from somewhere like hardware swap for a cheaper price but ultimately less then $200. Also later down the line am thinking of adding cross-firing.   

Calculate in the cost for a mobo, some ( old, xeon ) chipsets have cheap cpu's but really expensive motherboards. I am not sure if it still applies today. But I assume an intel mobo will cost a bit more than an amd motherboard since amd is more budget oriented.

if thats $200 us, an i5 6500 is a great choice brand new and would make ur pc fully vr ready (provided it has 8gb ram and enough ports) that cpu is also currently the worlds best price-performance outside of vr, though.

5 minutes ago, G4merG3ddon_Dafs said:

if thats $200 us, an i5 6500 is a great choice brand new and would make ur pc fully vr ready (provided it has 8gb ram and enough ports) that cpu is also currently the worlds best price-performance outside of vr, though.

I did a comparison with another CPU I came across it proved to be better. although i don't know about the vr performance.  

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i5-6500-vs-Intel-Core-i5-4460

thoughts? 

7 minutes ago, G4merG3ddon_Dafs said:

the 4460 is weaker cpuboss blows unreliable source

Thanks didn't realize it wasnt accurate.

The 6500 is a fantastic CPU! I have it paired with the old flagship 290X myself. It's an amazing performer for everything I do - it has never, ever slowed down, no matter what I throw at it. It's a fabulous match for the 480.

CPUBoss, GPUBoss, and SSDBoss all are horrible sources. I once saw them listing a 4790K as having better performance than a 5960X. 

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 /