Same House, Same IP, can't join same Arma 3 server?!

So both, my brother and I, own arma 3. When one of us is playing a server on arma 3 its fine when one of us joins the same server, we both crash and says no message received and I am forced to quit.

One of you try running a VPN, if it works then you know it's an issue with the IP.
Be careful though, I don't think steam likes VPN's ( to avoid region locking ) try picking one in your country if possible.

a very crude (and honestly dated) means of protecting against smurf accounts and/or (clientless) bots was to disallow more than X number of connection from the same IP.

there may be an alternate port you can use on one of the machines to solve this issue. I had a similar problem in DayZ standalone.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I've had this with BF2. Me and my brother could play just fine on two servers at the same time, but joining on same server got error.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv