BItspower Online Store

i know this might sound like a really stupid question.... but ive been planning a pc build for the end of the year and i want to use bitspower fittings (crystal link fitting, mod kits etc) so ive been using the online store to get orders parts but i cant figure out how to.... so her comes to stupid question. does anyone know how to use the the bitspower taiwan online store??? please help!!!!

im mainly concerned about the shipping cause shipping can add alot the cost. and i know that shipping from taiwan is cheaper than shipping from performance pc and america but im not sure about frozen cpu

im mainly concerned about the shipping cause shipping can add alot the cost. and i know that shipping from taiwan is cheaper than shipping from performance pc and america but im not sure about frozen cpu

Frozencpu.com has ben a rusted store for all kinds of modding and watercooling parts. They are really to notch and they know what they are doing.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

What country are you in, if US then don't worry about shipping prices.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

What country are you in, if US then don't worry about shipping prices.

ill be in singapore at the time

Frozencpu.com has ben a rusted store for all kinds of modding and watercooling parts. They are really to notch and they know what they are doing.

i know and i want to use bitspower black sparkle sli fittings and they always seem to be sold out everywhere for some reason they are sold out on frozen cpu and on performancepc

BP's online store is amazingly bad,its a watercooling community joke that the site is so bad but the fittings are so good.

You should of seen the site before.....wow...just wow....

Try Bitspower HK or just mail them with a shopping list,Lily or Vincent will get back to you very quickly.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

BP's online store is amazingly bad,its a watercooling community joke that the site is so bad but the fittings are so good.

You should of seen the site before.....wow...just wow....

Try Bitspower HK or just mail them with a shopping list,Lily or Vincent will get back to you very quickly.

oh ok thanks for the help i have just emailed them asking them some stuff. now i have to find the parts on there... should take a while haha

oh ok thanks for the help i have just emailed them asking them some stuff. now i have to find the parts on there... should take a while haha

Say hello to them for me!

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Say hello to them for me!

hahaha sure who do i say its from? or do they know you as b negative?

hahaha sure who do i say its from? or do they know you as b negative?

They know me B NEGATIVE.

B NEG from OCN! :D

and back on topic:

Yeah don't even bother with their online site, as you now know. That site does not have the same quality as their products!

Desktop - 3930k | Rampage IV Extreme | 64gb Vengeance RAM | 256gb 840 Pro | 2x MSI 7870 | Corsair 900D | Creative SB Z | Sennheiser HD280 | Logitech G710+ | Razer Mamba | My salary's worth of water cooling.

Server/NAS - i5-4570 | Gigabyte Z97 Ud5h | 32gb Crucial 1600mhz | 500gb Samsung 850 evo | 4x 4tb WD Reds | Corsair H80 | Bitfenix Shinobi | Windows 7 Pro |

• 9 months later...

Hi,

I know that this already late but i went through the same issue couple of days ago, eventually i did as follows; there is a life chat box on the middle left of the screen try to catch it when it is green means there is somebody online, the chat was through Skype, I asked how can I order and why I cannot add an item to the cart. they said the website is broken or something then they’ve asked me about the items I need to purchase and quantities  They need you to give them the BitsPower article numbers for each item. e.g. (BP-MBWP-C04). its already written for each product on the same website, they will give you the price in NTD (New Taiwan Dollars) then you can convert it to your desired currency.

Finally they will ask you for your email and location to send you the quotation, they are shipping worldwide using EMS, TNT or DHL they will also give you the shipping rates .

They are accepting Credit Cards and Paypal.

Hope that is useful.

Cheers,

Nady