Site in the uk for watercooling?

So i want to get a custom loop for my build but I do not want to do it myself as I have no experience in even building a pc let a loan using liquid around it. (really want to build a pc myself but parents wont allow it as they are paying for most of it). I live in the UK and was wondering if there is any sites that people know that I can send my PC to get a custom loop put in place? My local computer shop did a pretty shit job with cable management and I want it to be quite clean looking so dont really want to go back to him. Thanks for any input :)

3 minutes ago, Overkilled said:

ocuk or watercooling.co.uk

could you show me where it says that they can fit a custom loop for me on overclockers?? cant find it anywhere?

9 hours ago, megab2000 said:

So i want to get a custom loop for my build but I do not want to do it myself as I have no experience in even building a pc let a loan using liquid around it. (really want to build a pc myself but parents wont allow it as they are paying for most of it). I live in the UK and was wondering if there is any sites that people know that I can send my PC to get a custom loop put in place? My local computer shop did a pretty shit job with cable management and I want it to be quite clean looking so dont really want to go back to him. Thanks for any input :)

Are you SURE you want to do this? What are you going to do if you have even a minor issue... ship your whole PC back with liquid sloshing about in it? That isn't a good idea. What about when you have to drain your loop in a year or so (perhaps less if you have some crazy coolant in there)... and you WILL have to do that at some point by the way, if you want your system to continue getting the benefit of being watercooled... you can't just leave it forever. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just checking you have properly thought this through? The fact you don't even know how to build a PC, nevermind watercool, is a HUGE red flag and is setting off all kinds of alarm bells in my head.

Why on earth won't your parents let you build your PC?? It's not hard and is a valuable learning experience, one that gives you even better insight in to how technology works. In this day and age I would have thought your parents would appreciate the value of this!? That said, you certainly don't want to start out the gate with a watercooled build! I must have built a dozen PC's before I went anywhere near water.

I don't know that OCUK will take your PC and do a custom loop for you. They do custom watercooled systems built from scratch. I am not aware of any companies that will take an existing system that someone else has put together and then watercool it... it's a bit risky on their part as they can't vouch for the quality of the components you have.

If you really are determined to have your system watercooled, I would recommend you find an individual with some experience who you can pay to do it for you... preferably local that can help out if things go wrong or if you have niggles that need sorting. Even better still, work with them, learn something in the process. Trust me, given your lack of experience here you really don't want to have something going even slightly wrong with your loop and literally have NO idea how to fix it! That old saying, "up shit creek without a paddle" couldn't be more applicable in that scenario!!

There is also the halfway house option by going the AIO route. Doesn't look as nice as a custom loop, but there's no maintenance involved, and much simpler to install. Something like the EK Predator 240 or 360 would be an excellent choice, depending on your case... you can even use the QDC (quick disconnect) version and a pre-filled GPU block to cool your GPU if desired. Nothing is as simple as air cooling though, and that still performs excellently with the right cooler, so it does beg the question WHY you want to go water given your sheer lack of experience? 

Is there a budget in place here? Where in London are you? I'm on the south coast.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

9 hours ago, atomicus said:

Are you SURE you want to do this? What are you going to do if you have even a minor issue... ship your whole PC back with liquid sloshing about in it? That isn't a good idea. What about when you have to drain your loop in a year or so (perhaps less if you have some crazy coolant in there)... and you WILL have to do that at some point by the way, if you want your system to continue getting the benefit of being watercooled... you can't just leave it forever. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just checking you have properly thought this through? The fact you don't even know how to build a PC, nevermind watercool, is a HUGE red flag and is setting off all kinds of alarm bells in my head.

Why on earth won't your parents let you build your PC?? It's not hard and is a valuable learning experience, one that gives you even better insight in to how technology works. In this day and age I would have thought your parents would appreciate the value of this!? That said, you certainly don't want to start out the gate with a watercooled build! I must have built a dozen PC's before I went anywhere near water.

I don't know that OCUK will take your PC and do a custom loop for you. They do custom watercooled systems built from scratch. I am not aware of any companies that will take an existing system that someone else has put together and then watercool it... it's a bit risky on their part as they can't vouch for the quality of the components you have.

If you really are determined to have your system watercooled, I would recommend you find an individual with some experience who you can pay to do it for you... preferably local that can help out if things go wrong or if you have niggles that need sorting. Even better still, work with them, learn something in the process. Trust me, given your lack of experience here you really don't want to have something going even slightly wrong with your loop and literally have NO idea how to fix it! That old saying, "up shit creek without a paddle" couldn't be more applicable in that scenario!!

There is also the halfway house option by going the AIO route. Doesn't look as nice as a custom loop, but there's no maintenance involved, and much simpler to install. Something like the EK Predator 240 or 360 would be an excellent choice, depending on your case... you can even use the QDC (quick disconnect) version and a pre-filled GPU block to cool your GPU if desired. Nothing is as simple as air cooling though, and that still performs excellently with the right cooler, so it does beg the question WHY you want to go water given your sheer lack of experience? 

Is there a budget in place here? Where in London are you? I'm on the south coast.

dont really have a budget just want to get it done. And my parents would allow me to do a build on cheaper parts tho. Atm i have parts which are quite high end (i7 4790k and gtx 970) they do not want to take a risk. However I do have a few old parts which i have upgraded (a 650ti and a i5 processor) which I want to slowly keep upgrading to eventually have my own solo built pc.

The main reason I want watercooling is because I want a sleek look in my pc. I am actually having second thoughts of maybe instead of investing a crap ton. Spend about a third of the price and get a nice case and a few sleek looking fans. Atm this is my setup - http://prnt.sc/bys120 - And I absolutely hate my case now. It doesnt show any of my components and there is quite ugly cables showing because the local guy skipped cable management it seems because of my case being good at hiding things....

Although if I was going to go down the air cooled route I would probably want some nice wire sleeving which I believe from my own research isn't as expensive as I thought it would be and I have seen people that have spoken about sending their pcs away to get custom sleeving on their wires but I don't actually know of these websites atm.

I am from southeast london :) 

Well as I mention, watercooling is not something you can simply get done and forget about it... it will require maintenance at some point in the near future, and if someone wasn't happy with doing that themselves, or at least had a friend or who could help out, I would never recommend it. It will just become a hassle, or worst case result in irreparable damage to your system. You certainly don't need to go the custom loop route to get a nice looking system. Even air cooling can look amazing if you are smart with your component choices. I've helped some friends put together some amazing looking builds... just a case of choosing the right case, motherboard, RAM and cooler. The cabling is also REALLY important if you want it looking nice... bad cable management can easily ruin a sytem, but again it's not difficult. You don't NEED to get custom cables made, there are plenty of ready made options available... depends how much you want to spend. Custom is always more expensive. The case is also a key component, plus lighting. A nice tempered glass side panel with side RGB LED's can look stunning... providing the build inside is tidy.

If you are keeping your 4790K, you will be slightly more limited with motherboard choice, given that's an older CPU now, but something like the Asus Z97 Sabranco might be an idea... it's a great looking board. Otherwise, if you wanted a CPU upgrade, there are some amazing Z170 motherboards to choose from, if you went for a Skylake CPU. You can just keep your 970 as it is, if that's enough power for you, or looking at going SLI, or even step up to the 1070 or 1080 if you can afford it. All depends what you want from your system and how much you have to spend lol! Like I mentioned in my previous post, an AIO such as the EK Predator 360 would allow you to watercool your GPU via a pre-filled block. This is a zero maintenance solution and doesn't require any major skill... the only thing you need to do is remove the cooler from your GPU to fit the block.

Anyway, feel free to ask questions or advice. :)

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

If you're going down the watercooling route just for looks and not for thermals or noise, you may as well get a new case and get modding as a custom watercooling loop isn't something that's just going to sit there running happily 24/7 for 4 years. #

Unless you buy a full system from a site/store, they usually would sell the watercooling parts but you've gotta install it yourself. If you really want watercooled system then go for one of the infin8 or 8pack system on OCuk although they are very expensive their prices are very fair for the hardware it has inside. This will still require maintenance at lease every 6-12 months so...yeah...

10 minutes ago, atomicus said:

Like I mentioned in my previous post, an AIO such as the EK Predator 360 would allow you to watercool your GPU via a pre-filled block. This is a zero maintenance solution and doesn't require any major skill... the only thing you need to do is remove the cooler from your GPU to fit the block.

This highly depends on the GPU block...if there's any aluminium added into the loop or mixing metals then...yeah...bad idea even for a AIO :P 

Basically if you want a good looking PC without going for a watercooling loop is (and considering that you're wanting a gamery look vs something nice and subtle):

Change to a nicer case with a nice n large window (stop using that prebuilt shitty ass case plis, this makes me wonder what PSU it has...vibox usually use not the best PSUs...)

Think of a colour scheme and try to keep everything to the specific colours

Add dem LEDs obviously 

Get some custom sleeved cables

ect. 

One last major question, Do you even know how to build a PC? Like from start to finish, all the parts required, where everything goes, where all the cables needs to plug in ect. If not then don't even think about a watercooling loop as if anything happens, you're not going to be a happy gamer :/ 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

10 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

If you're going down the watercooling route just for looks and not for thermals or noise, you may as well get a new case and get modding as a custom watercooling loop isn't something that's just going to sit there running happily 24/7 for 4 years. #

Unless you buy a full system from a site/store, they usually would sell the watercooling parts but you've gotta install it yourself. If you really want watercooled system then go for one of the infin8 or 8pack system on OCuk although they are very expensive their prices are very fair for the hardware it has inside. This will still require maintenance at lease every 6-12 months so...yeah...

This highly depends on the GPU block...if there's any aluminium added into the loop or mixing metals then...yeah...bad idea even for a AIO :P 

Basically if you want a good looking PC without going for a watercooling loop is (and considering that you're wanting a gamery look vs something nice and subtle):

Change to a nicer case with a nice n large window (stop using that prebuilt shitty ass case plis, this makes me wonder what PSU it has...vibox usually use not the best PSUs...)

Think of a colour scheme and try to keep everything to the specific colours

Add dem LEDs obviously 

Get some custom sleeved cables

ect. 

One last major question, Do you even know how to build a PC? Like from start to finish, all the parts required, where everything goes, where all the cables needs to plug in ect. If not then don't even think about a watercooling loop as if anything happens, you're not going to be a happy gamer :/ 

Yes, definitely get a new case! That one you have is, I'm sorry to say, just awful, and good advice on the PSU... I've never encountered a pre-built job that didn't go with the cheapest off the shelf. 

I don't think there's any issues with the EK pre-filled blocks... they are very well made by all accounts. That said, I still think air cooling is the way to go for you. There are some fantastic looking air coolers available (Cryorig, BeQuiet etc), and with a decent size case, a nice big window (tempered glass is best, much nicer than perspex), good motherboard, RAM, cabling and LED's, you will have a system that anyone will envy! It just requires some thought, especially regards colour scheme and choosing the way to go... there is SO much choice, that's half the battle! It's really not that hard though. :)

Regards cases, check out the Phanteks Evolv ATX Glass, InWin 303 and InWin 805.

12 minutes ago, atomicus said:

I don't think there's any issues with the EK pre-filled blocks... they are very well made by all accounts. That said, I still think air cooling is the way to go for you.

The EK AIO is tested with their products only so if the OP goes with a GPU block not from EK then...mixing metals can occur which is very very bad for a loop :/ 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

25 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

The EK AIO is tested with their products only so if the OP goes with a GPU block not from EK then...mixing metals can occur which is very very bad for a loop :/ 

That's not what I suggested though... EK Predator AIO with QDC's with pre-filled GPU block, it's all EK, so no nasty interactions or mixing. The pre-filled ones would be by far the easiest anyway, as it's all self contained and no filling required. Again though, air is going to be far easier and trouble free... and it's really nipping at the heels of water in terms of performance anyway.

15 hours ago, megab2000 said:

could you show me where it says that they can fit a custom loop for me on overclockers?? cant find it anywhere?

I dont think any site does that. You might have to do it yourself like everyone else.

OCUK does custom systems, not cheap though: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-systems/prestige-pc/8pack

Scan also does them here: https://www.scan.co.uk/3xs/custom/gaming/form-factors#anc

Best site in europe for watercooling parts: highflow.eu

I'm from the UK and bought my entire system from that site (WC parts wise) because the UK while OK with parts, is missing a lot of specifics that I wanted. Also not enough bitspower fittings on most UK sites and for me those are the only fittings to use, they look awesome and are top notch quality.

Here is a pic of my system, still WIP as I am deciding on loop colour and sleeved cables colours:

1sSUTEI.jpg

om3mfyT.jpg

It was also my first system and I got all the help for it online from various forums and watching YT videos.

You can do it man, don't be afraid :)

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

2 hours ago, iiNNeX said:

You can do it man, don't be afraid :)

If he's never even built a system before, never-mind water-cooled, he really shouldn't be attempting something like yours yet lol!

18 minutes ago, atomicus said:

If he's never even built a system before, never-mind water-cooled, he really shouldn't be attempting something like yours yet lol!

With enough research he can. It is my 3rd system in total this, previous 2 were air cooled, apart from upgrading to an EK AIO at some point.

He doesn't have to rush, and there are countless guides online. Soft tubing will probably be what he should do first though.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

17 hours ago, iiNNeX said:

With enough research he can. It is my 3rd system in total this, previous 2 were air cooled, apart from upgrading to an EK AIO at some point.

He doesn't have to rush, and there are countless guides online. Soft tubing will probably be what he should do first though.

I find it quite alarming you are recommending full water cooling to someone who, by their own admission, has "no experience in even building a PC". This is a TERRIBLE idea!! He needs some experience under his belt building a basic system before he even attempts this... and he's clearly a kid going by the fact he needs his parents permission to do anything! Video tutorials etc. are invaluable, but they all assume a basic understanding of PC building which he clearly does not have.