Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Currently a Genius KG-B255 Keyboard with a Gigabyte M6880 Mouse, no mousepad and an older pair of JBL in ear headphones.

I'm using a Logitech G400s and a 15 yr. old MS Internet Keyboard Pro keyboard which still works great. A cheapo mousepad and no headset.

Logitech g105,Roccat Lua,Hyperx mouse pad, and Turtle Beach PLa headset. hope i can get a new mouse the side grip is gone on my current one.

I personally use a Razor Blackwidow and Deathadder Mouse but I'd really like to check out some different brands, never heard of Feenix and I'd love to get my gf a new mouse so this would be a great gift for her.

Right now a Roccat Lua and some random half broken razor keyboard, that I got from my friend.

I'm currently using a Corsair K70 with MX Browns, a Logitech G502 Proteus Core, Sennheiser HD598SE cans, and I have a Corsair mousepad! I don't need the prizes for myself, but my brother, who just ascended to the PCMR last week from a PS4 with an awesome rig, sorely needs to replace his early 2000s Dell keyboard and generic wireless mouse from WalMart!

Well, I'm using an Hewlett-Packard SK-2061 Mouse and Keyboard wireless combo, Paired up to my Apple Earbuds. haha what  setup! 

Mouse- Razer Naga Epic

Keyboard- Eagle Warrior G78

Mouse pad- none

HeadPhones- none

What a giveaway! Currently using a random novatech mouse I found spare at college, and the keyboard from the Logitech wireless combo mk270. Also got a pair of beats earphones that i'm using for audio.

I'm slowly developing my gaming gear. Right now I use:

- Razer Mamba (Tournament Edition) Mouse

-  Razer blackwidow ( sadly not the chroma one) Keyboard

-  Razer Goliathus Speed (Medium size) Mousepad

For earphones I just use the Apple earpods. I dont really like having a headphone on unless it's a good one

My Mic is a Razer Seiren Pro.

Keyboard: SK1688

Mouse: Logitech SBF96

Headphones: Sennheiser HD201

My peripherals are sad.  Sometimes I also use an F310 for some games, hack&slash and other third person games.  Might still use my Sennheiser's, but the rest of this stuff would go a long way to improving my setup.

Potato laptop on which I only play cs. And a generic go mouse, never really gotten totally into gaming. I do have a audiotechnica ath m50x though so I got that going for me 

Currently using my built-in laptop keyboard and Logitech m705 mouse and I am using a Logitech H390 headset. I would love to get some new hardware!

Current Setup: Logitech k400, Hyperx Cloud headset. The headset is much better than my current mouse and keyboard set up lol. 

Twitter is zerhofficial and I followed like instructed.

Hope I win! 

i have the default dell alien-ware mouse and keyboard and i have some cheap mouse mat from amazon.(currently don't have desktop, saving up money to buy a new one cause mine died when i attempted to upgrade it)

I only Have a basic Microsoft keyboard and crappy white earbuds, I need an upgrade. This could be my saving grace.:ph34r:

I'm using a laptop keyboard and a $5 mouse that came with a prebuilt PC I picked up 3 years ago. I could really use a new keyboard and mouse. 

I got a Dell L100 keyboard, Sennhieser HD429 headphones, Razer Taipan mouse and no mousepad.

I'm currently using PS/2 Logitech Keyboard, the left Shift key has become so stiff that I cannot press sometimes while gaming lol, my headset is a Sades SA-708 which is beginning to fall apart. I hope I win this giveaway XD. And my mouse is Logitech G300, around 2 years old, but I'm still loving it.

Cheapo Azza Delta keyboard. Under $5 Etekcity mouse. Audiotechnica ATH-M50x headphones and a Modmic 4.0.

HyperX cloud ii

Random mouse and keyboard i found in the garage(fail ik)

My setup consist out of a acer aspire v3 a motospeed k17 keyboard from aliexpress. a maxxrer cheepo gaming mouse for 5 euros. a pair of samsung galaxy core earbuds and a bm700 microphone. These earbuds really hurt my ears btw. But i will upgrade to a pc thats around the 500 euros.