Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm actually building my first gaming setup. I haven't built a PC since 2005 and I'm excited to get back into it. I've been slowly buying the parts and, with exception to the keyboard, I haven't gotten around to the peripherals yet.

For the keyboard, I picked up a 60% keyboard kit on massdrop (the hacker variant for those curious). It took FOREVER to finally ship, but I just got it a few days ago and I'm looking forward to breaking out the soldering iron and putting those sweet Cherry MX Blues to work.

Currently i've got:

-Microsoft wired 600 keyboard

-Tecknet 32x25 mouse pad

- No-Brand 10$ headset

-Trust Gms-503 mouse

A really cheap Genius keyboard that is membrane, a gigabyte m6900 and my gaming clouds II

Hi! First off I want to say I live the YouTube channel. It is a form of entertainment and education for me everyday . This is my first entry to a giveaway as well.

Being a student it is hard to get money to buy quality gear so I'm stuck with a intellimouse and a generic Microsoft keyboard with a Skype certified logitect headset. Wining a mouse will set me up for a good set and in 1/1000 chance I might get the full set. Thanks!

am using a razer abyssus mouse, megladon headphones and a corsair k70 rgb

Oh god I really want this 

I only have a shitty Microsoft comfort mouse which I got free when I bought Microsoft office 

don't have a keyboard just use the one on my laptop 

and don't have any headphones I just use the speakers of my laptop

please give it to me I really really want this 

i am currently using an old 42in 720P plasma TV along with a 30 dollar logitech wireless keyboard. i bought this keyboard 3 years ago and havent had it fail me yet. minus the wonkey key strokes, it's Good cheap product... my eyes though...jesus. The screen is killing me. 

I would love this win because right now I am operating with less then good gear. My desk top is emblazoned by a logitech K350, that i got refurbished to save a few dollars, and I had a Logitech M510 but that has expired and I am using a very choppy iHome Z5X as a quick and cheap replacement. 

Mouse:
GAMDIAS OUREA
Keyboard:
AZZA DELTA GAMING
Headset:
Steelseries Siberia 200

Some IBM keyboard with black keys except blue enter and old wired 12$ GB mouse

Hey,

I currently use use a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v2.0 and Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 set with a Panasonic headset

It is time to replace them.

A corsair m65 mouse, no mousepad at all ^^, a cheap giveaway keyboard from a local radio station and last but not least my audio technica athm50x headphones :D

Well... there's a story behind my peripherals I started off with a terrible $400 laptop and a old wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard combo then I decided it was hindering my performance so I jumped the gun and got a Logitech g700s and I love it it isn't bad as long as you are using it less than a foot away from the dongle. then i got a keyboard a Logitech g510s and I love it but I didn't realize at the time how nice a mechanical keyboard felt until I after i bought it and couldn't return it. then I got my headset Logitech g230 gaming headset and it's great for $40 but the mic is starting to fail and isn't that great also get uncomfortable after a while because of my hair. Now back to the mouse I love the free roam of wireless mice i do but when i built my current computer and set it up plugged in the receiver and started using it the lag was horrible just coming through my desk so i was forced to only used the wired witch is not a big deal if the cable wouldn't get pinched all the time and unplug also if i do want to charge it and use wireless i have to bring that cord because the way it's shaped none of my micro USB cables fit besides the included cable.

Intel i7 quad core processor, 8gb of ram, nvidia geforce gt 540m, old hp monitor, logitech g930 headset,  logitech g302 mouse, steelseeries quick heavy mouse pad and a razor blackwidow tournament edition. 

It was a $1000 laptop 5 years ago and still holding up fairly well.

Edited by Eric Y.
Forgot to add some things.

Well i have a 10$ keyboard from waaaay back before i was born and a crappy logitech wireless mouse that came with an old medion (shit) pc, and i use apple headphones with a splitter...

Sigh, I'm a student who does video editing and 3D modelling, using my Sony Vaoi 15" with 8 of the buttons not working (had to remap keys and use the num pad as substitutes for certain letters), a mini Klip Extreme usb mouse which has shorts(tried fixing but it's like I'll have to replay the cable on the mouse).

I have a Roccat Kone XTD, a Sharkoon Skiller keyboard and an almost broken down 3 years old Logitech G35 headset (they really should put an expiration date on these).

I certainly have a Razer Naga and a Razer black widow chroma but this is not for me my friend really wants a chroma and if I get this keyboard I will be able to give him mine, but I really like those head phones too.

Cm devastator gaming gear combo with broken cables?

My keyboard is a Logitech mk520. I use my in ear earphones when I want privacy otherwise I have a 2.1 creative setup. 

Currently running an old razer mouse, and keyboard along with the new Hyper X headset

I run a very old Belkin gel wrist pad (that is so old it has holes in the bottom where I stash things), an Aula keyboard (the exact name of which I am unsure, but it was, like, $30 on Newegg and works great), an HP mouse from my dad's office (probably from around 2008-2012), an Insignia mousepad (I asked for one for christmas so they delivered), and the HyperX Cloud 2 gaming headset (gunmetal, also from christmas). I use a $50 shotgun mic as my primary microphone (because my friends and I are amateur short-film makers), a $7 mic stand, and a roll of tissue paper (because the mic is too small for the stand, and I didn't want to buy a new one, so I just wrapped the base in toilet paper and slid it in.

Anyway, I love Linus Tech Tips and would really enjoy an upgrade.

Thanks, 

-Jason, Just Okay Productions

What an awesome giveaway!

I have a Asus headset, a rival csgo fade mouse and a standard generic keyboard.

Hope i Win :)

Qpad 8k laser mouse, Corsair K70 red switches no rgb, corsair MM300 extended mousepad and a pair of HyperX Cloud 2's