Fan spins loud

My current problem is that my 2 cpu fans for my water cooled fan is spinning really loud/hard while doing almost nothing like starting windows and waiting a min and it is still spinning. The air is also normal not warm.

My current cooling setup is a water coolblock in the middle then a fan in front and at the back of the cooling block and that is mounted to the back of the case. The pc it self is in an open place.

I have been on vacation and in the warmer days my fans are allways a little louder but what is happening right now is not acceptable. 

Thank you for your guys help.

1 EDIT: photo's

2 EDIT: After taking some photo's my fans were already back to normal what I find weird because i rebooted 4 time before I posted on the forum.

20160726_172353.jpg

20160726_172717.jpg

20160726_173004.jpg

Is the fan connected to the motherboard?

1 minute ago, reller said:

My current problem is that my 2 cpu fans for my water cooled fan is spinning really loud/hard while doing almost nothing like starting windows and waiting a min and it is still spinning. The air is also normal not warm.

My current cooling setup is a water coolblock in the middle then a fan in front and at the back of the cooling block and that is mounted to the back of the case. The pc it self is in an open place.

I have been on vacation and in the warmer days my fans are allways a little louder but what is happening right now is not acceptable. 

Thank you for your guys help.

Can we have full specs and details of your watercooling setup? Maybe pictures? The description seems rather vague.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

3 minutes ago, NinjaJc01 said:

Can we have full specs and details of your watercooling setup? Maybe pictures? The description seems rather vague.

I will make a photo. give me a few min.