Problems installing Windows 10 on AsRock Mobo

I've been stumped on this for a while, and I've found solutions on other forums but none have worked for me. I had a Windows 10 error after it had been installed for a while and so I thought I would just format the drive and reinstall. Nothing I haven't done before, but this time, whenever I try to install Windows, it will go to the menu to select a drive and then it says that the drive is of GPT format and "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. This computers hardware may not support booting to this disk. Ensure that the disk's controller is enabled in the computers BIOS menu". This is a computer that I custom built and like I said, I've formated drives and everything all the time and this is the first time something like this has happened. I can change the format easily enough and I think the other error it gives me is the problem. 

Specs:

AsRock 970m Pro III

AMD FX8350

Transcend 256GB SSD 370 (TS256GSSD370S)

(I've also tried using this drive, but the same thing) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

Try setting the motherboard to uefi mode. Find an option that says uefi or legacy mode. If it doesn't have it, then you will have to reformat the drive into mbr.

Note: This'll result in loss of data. Be very careful. Your safest bet is to only have drives with disposable data on them plugged into the machine.

There's a command prompt on the installation media. Open that. Type DISKPART to run diskpart. It's a tool that lets you mess with the partition table. Then in there type

LIST DISK to get a list of drives. Using the capacities, determine which one is your SSD. Then

SELECT DISK [number here] to select the SSD. Then

CLEAN to remove the partition table on it.

Lastly, type EXIT to exit diskpart. You can then shut down the command prompt and restart the installation. Don't create new partitions on Diskpart. And don't format anything. Let the installer do all that. Also, run the installer as UEFI USB as opposed to Legacy USB. That'll determine whether the OS will be installed in UEFI mode or Legacy mode. You want UEFI. The selection will look something like this.

22 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

Note: This'll result in loss of data. Be very careful. Your safest bet is to only have drives with disposable data on them plugged into the machine.

There's a command prompt on the installation media. Open that. Type DISKPART to run diskpart. It's a tool that lets you mess with the partition table. Then in there type

LIST DISK to get a list of drives. Using the capacities, determine which one is your SSD. Then

SELECT DISK [number here] to select the SSD. Then

CLEAN to remove the partition table on it.

Lastly, type EXIT to exit diskpart. You can then shut down the command prompt and restart the installation. Don't create new partitions on Diskpart. And don't format anything. Let the installer do all that. Also, run the installer as UEFI USB as opposed to Legacy USB. That'll determine whether the OS will be installed in UEFI mode or Legacy mode. You want UEFI. The selection will look something like this.

I've used the diskpart tool to do the same thing with the drive connected externally to another computer. I'm using a Windows 10 install CD, so I can't do that specifically. Does anyone know how to set the bios option to fix the second error for my specific Mobo? I fixed the first error of the GPT and MBR.