good motner borde

Are you going to be running pcie storage on a more budget orientated build like this? Sata storage is a lot cheaper, like really a lot cheaper.

You say you need 3 pcie slots are you planning on running sli, or crossfire?

If so, you should know that triple gpu configs are pointless and nvidia is pretty much stopping triple and quad gpu support for gaming with the 1000 series.

luke made a good video on this.

Do they have to be spaced out for the use of two slot cards?

Ddr4 can get as cheap as $30-$35 for 8gb.

Also unless you already own that 960 a rx 480 is a way better choice that performs comperable to a 970.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

3 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

Are you going to be running pcie storage on a more budget orientated build like this? Sata storage is a lot cheaper, like really a lot cheaper.

If so, you should know that triple gpu configs are pointless and nvidia is pretty much stopping triple and quad gpu support for gaming with the 1000 series.

Also unless you already own that 960 a rx 480 is a way better choice that performs comperable to a 970.

it is I want room to expan in terms of more sata ports later and have a wifi card

they have to space out or arrange to fit a pcie to sata card a wifi card and gpu with 2 slot

no plan  for sli or crossfire

and the rx 480 is out of my price range

l

26 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

like a IO Crest 4 Port SATA III PCI-e 2.0 x1 Controller Card Marvell Non-Raid with Low Profile Bracket SI-PEX40064                              

or one like it

1 hour ago, m2234323 said:

l

like a IO Crest 4 Port SATA III PCI-e 2.0 x1 Controller Card Marvell Non-Raid with Low Profile Bracket SI-PEX40064                              

or one like it

Unless you are planning on running on using this as a nas, buying larger capacity hdds will be cheaper, and most boards will have 4-6 sata ports already and the case also has to physical room for that many drives.

and the rx 480 retails for $199 for the 4gb model they are new, and out of stock in a lot of places, but in a bit they should drop back down to their original retail price.

If you do not want to wait you can find the  r9 380x for $200 which will perform better then the 960.

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/Zp2rxr/gigabyte-video-card-gvr938xg1gaming4g

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

1 minute ago, SLAYR said:

Unless you are planning on running on using this as a nas, buying larger capacity hdds will be cheaper, and most boards will have 4-6 sata ports already and the case also has to physical room for that many drives.

and the rx 480 retails for $199 for the 4gb model they are new, and out of stock in a lot of places, but in a bit they should drop back down to their original retail price.

If you do not want to wait you can find the  r9 380x for $200 which will perform better then the 960.

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/Zp2rxr/gigabyte-video-card-gvr938xg1gaming4g

how to tell if some game like nvidi better  and the gpu is above my require  for the game I have

1 minute ago, m2234323 said:

how to tell if some game like nvidi better  and the gpu is above my require  for the game I have

look up benchmarks, but the 380x will beat out a 960 in everything.

and there is an issue because the 380x is because it is above the required spec???

2 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

and there is an issue because the 380x is because it is above the required spec???

no it is just  how to tell if I should get nvidi for some of feature that is  only avable with nvidi ?

5 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

and the hards part is make the final chouse as you can tell I end up jumping all over for the past 4 month or more

4 hours ago, m2234323 said:

no it is just  how to tell if I should get nvidi for some of feature that is  only avable with nvidi ?

The only nvidia only features are the use of shadowplay, and gsync functionality with monitors that support gsync.

Shadowplay is game capture software which there are a few alternatives to such as OBS, and gsync has an alternative on the amd side with freesync though the two are not compatible.

1 minute ago, SLAYR said:

The only nvidia only features are the use of shadowplay, and gsync functionality with monitors that support gsync.

Shadowplay is game capture software which there are a few alternatives to such as OBS, and gsync has an alternative on the amd side with freesync though the two are not compatible.

what is the difference between all the mother board I saw there are  so may option

and I end up keep on changing it

and my case have

3.5" Drive Bays  4 

2.5" Drive Bays 3

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 3:36 PM, SLAYR said:

is one fan enouth in the case or should I get another one