Can't update past Windows 10 Mobile 10586

Go to solution Solved by Zagna,

Windows Insider Anniversary Build 10.0.14xxx is only available for Lumia 430+, 532+, 640+, 730+, 830+, 930+ and 1520.

Any x20 series or lower, is stuck with either retail Windows Phone 8.1 or Windows 10 Mobile Insider 10.0.10586.

1 minute ago, WiiMAN said:

That would be sad... This phone shipped with Windows Phone 7.5 (or 7.8, don't recall) so it's had a really long life. So much for trying to get as many devices as possible. But if this is the end of this phones life cycle, it was still long lived and sad to see it go

Phones that came with Windows Phone 7.x were only updated to 7.8. None of the WP7 phones updated to WP8.

Your Lumia 810 came with Windows Phone 8.0.

Hello. I have a Nokia Lumia 810 with the Windows Insider build 10586 but it's been really long since any update has been made to my phone and the Microsoft Blog shows many, many new builds. I tried setting the Windows Insider app to Fast Rig and Insider Preview Rig and none show any new updatesimage.png

Could just be that your phone is too old for the new update.

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

12 minutes ago, refinedskillz said:

Could just be that your phone is too old for the new update.

That would be sad... This phone shipped with Windows Phone 7.5 (or 7.8, don't recall) so it's had a really long life. So much for trying to get as many devices as possible. But if this is the end of this phones life cycle, it was still long lived and sad to see it go

Windows Insider Anniversary Build 10.0.14xxx is only available for Lumia 430+, 532+, 640+, 730+, 830+, 930+ and 1520.

Any x20 series or lower, is stuck with either retail Windows Phone 8.1 or Windows 10 Mobile Insider 10.0.10586.

1 minute ago, WiiMAN said:

Phones that came with Windows Phone 7.x were only updated to 7.8. None of the WP7 phones updated to WP8.

10 minutes ago, Zagna said:

Whoops. My bad then, must've confused it with an older HTC phone I had. Thanks for the information. Will be replacing after the next iPhone is released anyways so I'll enjoy it a bit longer. Thanks again