Your thoughts on Audiomax

IAmAndre

Hi,

I'm looking for budget bluetooth headphones, and I found a review of the Audiomax HB 8A. It keeps getting positive reviews on Amazon and on YouTube (the unboxing videos show that the package is quite premium and the build quality is surprisingly good), but I never heard of this brand, and they don't seem to have a website or a Facebook page. Do you think I should invest €70 on this? Otherwise, can you suggest any alternative under €70 (anything around €50 would be awesome). I'm looking for good sound quality (I'm not a sound enthusiast though), and good isolation. I'm going to use it everyday in cars/buses to listen to podcast (like the WAN show), and music when I'm at work on at home.

Thanks

7 hours ago, SSL said:

Not much of a risk for 70 bucks. If you want an alternative in the price range, check out this puppy: https://www.amazon.com/MEE-audio-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphones/dp/B00DOP3NPW

Well $70 is a lot for me. It's probably the highest amount I've ever spent on headphones. I actually decided to get a Jabra Move Wireless. Which one do you think is better?

Just now, IAmAndre said:

Well $70 is a lot for me. It's probably the highest askin I've ever spent on headphones. I actually decided to get a Jabra Move Wireless. Which one do you think is better?

Who knows? I've never heard a Jabra headphone and probably never will.