If YOU had 1080's in sli and could return them for a new Titan, would you?

Mk7-Golf-R

I have 2  msi 1080's running in sli. They are performing great. The dealer I bought them from has a 100% satisfaction, no questions asked return policy. 

With 1080s running great, would you still return them for the new Titan X if you  could?

the main reason is that everyone is saying sli is dying out.

If I did exchange or return it, sli with the titans is out of the question. They cost too much as it is, and won't be much cheaper for several years.

Intel 5930k/ asus x99 deluxe II/ 32gb crucial ballistix ram/ Evga 1080 ti SC2/ enermax air cooler/ enthoo luxe case

Titan's usually disappoint. 

Since the 1080 SLI costs more than the Titan X, and SLI only works in the games in which the developers support SLI.

Hell yeah I'd trade. But wait for the benchmarks to be sure.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

2 hours ago, App4that said:

Since the 1080 SLI costs more than the Titan X, and SLI only works in the games in which the developers support SLI.

Hell yeah I'd trade. But wait for the benchmarks to be sure.

I have until the 29th I think. I hope some leak out before then.

I'm within $150 of the titan. The 1080s were $679 each with free shipping and no tax.

Intel 5930k/ asus x99 deluxe II/ 32gb crucial ballistix ram/ Evga 1080 ti SC2/ enermax air cooler/ enthoo luxe case

I sure as hell would. Sli is a crapshoot and some games see it and just go "sdfkjbfisdhioudhsifciusdbf banana.gif"

If it works perfectly (which it doesn't and won't) then 2 1080s in sli would be better than a titan in terms of performance but 90% of the time you won't get the specs they say and a Titan x would just... work. Also it will use less power and generate less heat than 2 1080s.

For the sake of your sanity... just go with the titan x.