Mineral oil pc case

Where would one get a mineral oil pc case? Just looking into the concept. Please  link it 

Breaking things 1 day at a time

Just now, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Where would one get a mineral oil pc case? Just looking into the concept. Please  link it 

Puget was the last company to make any, they got hit with a patent troll so as of now no one makes them, the only option would be to a custom made ones from an aquarium. 

16 minutes ago, W-L said:

Puget was the last company to make any, they got hit with a patent troll so as of now no one makes them, the only option would be to a custom made ones from an aquarium. 

Lame. I just watched the Q&A video with linus and he said the kit was about $1000 so I'm probably out 

1 minute ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Lame. I just watched the Q&A video with linus and he said the kit was about $1000 so I'm probably out 

Yeah it was pretty sad to see that happen, you can make your own fairly easily with a motherboard tray and mounting system to hold the system in a tank of oil. 

9 minutes ago, W-L said:

Yeah it was pretty sad to see that happen, you can make your own fairly easily with a motherboard tray and mounting system to hold the system in a tank of oil. 

Yeah I'm just afraid it will look bad 

1 minute ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Yeah I'm just afraid it will look bad 

I think It would be ok with some added fish tank accessories, it just depends on how you want to house everything, I usually find having the PSU on the bottom tends to look better and more compact but that up to how you want to lay things out.