To all CSGO players

Julian5

Im not sure if you guys have seen the recent announcment Valve has made but to sum it up, Valve has said that Csgo trading websites do not comply with their terms and conditions and they will start warning / terminating Csgo trading website bots on steam. So If you have any items on any csgo trading websites I reccomend you cashout your items and I am guessing the Csgo economy Will plumet like the british pound. SO chashout what you have and I reccomend you cashout your inventory just incase the items fall in price.

Im no expert at csgo and its been ages since I played but I saw this is a video and I jus want to warn you guys.

Best Regards,

Julian

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

Its cause they use bots. One site has already commented saying they have a workaround. And doubt prices will plummet.They dropped a bit when valve announced they were doing this. But they've already starting going back up. 

Just now, Notree said:

Its cause they use bots. One site has already commented saying they have a workaround. And doubt prices will plummet.They dropped a bit when valve announced they were doing this. But they've already starting going back up. 

When sites startgetting taken down im guessing they will fall

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

1 minute ago, Julian5 said:

Yep, can't have a workaround when you don't exist.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

Just now, Spork829 said:

Yep, can't have a workaround when you don't exist.

Im guessing some less famous sites will make bots appear to be players until they get famous and get taken down

Elemental 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Laptops

Spoiler

And this is where TF2 Outpost takes a stranglehold as they're the only real site that could make CSGO trading easy. I hate the damn site and most of its staff but Outpost would be the most likely riser.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

So this doesn't affect the TF2 trading sites?

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

And this is where TF2 Outpost takes a stranglehold as they're the only real site that could make CSGO trading easy. I hate the damn site and most of its staff but Outpost would be the most likely riser.

I imagine in the future this will get taken down too

Elemental 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Laptops

Spoiler

Just now, Julian5 said:

I imagine in the future this will get taken down too

Nah. The main problem with the CSGO sites is that all taken down offered a rather popular gambling system. The only real TF2 site that has a gambling system is saloon.tf and backpack.tf; saloon is dead. Sweetstakes and double.tf were closed already.

8 minutes ago, Julian5 said:

Sites will only get taken down if they're breaking the terms of service. Which is using bots. All they have to figure out is how to do it without bots.Which one site has claimed they've done already. People have been panic selling for weeks knowing this was coming. Prices have already been going back up.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Nah. The main problem with the CSGO sites is that all taken down offered a rather popular gambling system. The only real TF2 site that has a gambling system is saloon.tf and backpack.tf; saloon is dead. Sweetstakes and double.tf were closed already.

Yep, and unless they fix it soon, TF2 itself is not looking so good. 

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

Just now, Notree said:

Sites will only get taken down if they're breaking the terms of service. Which is using bots. All they have to figure out is how to do it without bots.Which one sites has claimed they've done already. People have been panic selling for weeks knowing this was coming. Prices have already been going back up.

There is no way to do it woithout bots unless you have real people working for websites

Elemental 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Laptops

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Spork829 said:

Yep, and unless they fix it soon, TF2 itself is not looking so good. 

The big problem with TF2 is that casual wasn't really thought out in terms of a Quickplay replacement. It isn't bad, and it can make for some close ass matches, but it's not a Quickplay replacement. Queue times are still shitty, to top it all off.

2 minutes ago, Julian5 said:

There is no way to do it woithout bots unless you have real people working for websites

So there is a way.xD This is a million dollar industry. These sites are going to find any workaround possible.In the mean time they can work as trading sites. This is far from the end of betting skins.

2 minutes ago, Notree said:

So there is a way.xD This is a million dollar industry. These sites are going to find any workaround possible.In the mean time they can work as trading sites. This is far from the end of betting skins.

Im guessing they will hire people instead of bots

Elemental 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Laptops

Spoiler

Well I got scammed out of my entire inv a week ago so I don't have to worry :D 

I'm here to help people and have fun. Feel free to chat! 

i5 6500

Asus Z170-AR 

Saphhire Nitro 380X

Hyper X Fury Black 16gb (2x8gb) 2133