[GLOBAL] [29$] [LIFETIME] TigerVPN 93% off

SlimeyStuff

So, TechnoBuffalo just tweeted that you can get a lifetime licence of TigerVPN for 29$ which is 93% off! (Offer expires in 4 days)
Thought I should share it with you guys. :)
The service seems really good from what I've seen so far, they allow up to 2 connections at the time and they have clients for Windows, OSX, Android, iOS and more. Which, I guess means that you can use it on your computer and on your phone at the same time.

Link to offer

Link to official site

And here's a cheezy product video

Meow.

Wow, not bad. I usually use PIA, but my subscription ends soon. If reviews are alright I might pick this up as a replacement, thanks for posting.

just read the thing, on the bottom of the spec sheet it says " Subscription term is for 5 years. At the conclusion of 5-year term, customers may renew their subscriptions free of charge by contacting: support@stackcommerce.com" seems a little extra work if you really want "lifetime".

1 minute ago, mad dudy said:

just read the thing, on the bottom of the spec sheet it says " Subscription term is for 5 years. At the conclusion of 5-year term, customers may renew their subscriptions free of charge by contacting: support@stackcommerce.com" seems a little extra work if you really want "lifetime".

Hm, weird, from the dashboard it says that my account expires 2998-11-26.
Allthough sending one e-mail every 5 years is not really a problem. xD

Meow.

They also have very mixed reviews online.