Internet not working!!

Sanchit koul

guys i have a strange problem on my pc.....

sometimes when my internet gets disconnected(from the isp), i get a yellow triangle with exclamation mark on the network icon in the taskbar, but when my internet gets restored back, the yellow triangle doesnt go away.

However wifi works just fine.This yellow triangle goes away only when I reset my router and enter the network configurations again.........

I have tried various fixes and updated all drivers to latest but to no avail.I always have to reset my router to get internet back working on my pc and I fear this might affect my router

It won't hurt your Router to restart it a lot, they aren't that fragile, however, maybe you should call up your ISP and get a new modem/ have them find out what is happening to it if this is such a consistent problem?

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Cooling: N/A  Motherboard: N/A  Ram: 32GB

HDD: 4TB RAID 1 Array (two 4TB)  PSU: N/A Case: N/A OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Something Something Logitech

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016 Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M40X Speakers: ??? Monitor: 2 x HP 22cwa  Phone: OnePlus 3T (T-Mobile Network)

i am not restarting it but hard resetting it every time(the pin hole).

also after i reset it works fine.also the wifi works fine when i get that yellow triangle.

Could you give me the model number on your Router and your Modem (if you have two different boxes)?

What ISP Do you have?

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Cooling: N/A  Motherboard: N/A  Ram: 32GB

HDD: 4TB RAID 1 Array (two 4TB)  PSU: N/A Case: N/A OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Something Something Logitech

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016 Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M40X Speakers: ??? Monitor: 2 x HP 22cwa  Phone: OnePlus 3T (T-Mobile Network)

Is it just the PC or is it affecting any other devices in the property?