Help Powerline Wifi Adapter

DragonSlayer783

So I building my pc and i want to us ethernet and a powerline  adapter to connect it. I already have two 200mbps adapters one near the router and another near a console in the living room  i wondering if there are any 200 ones that are for sale i just need one but if there are only 2 packs that's ok and if not should i go with a 500 one and what speeds are they going to run at  

by the way the model name is Powerline AV 200 Nano Adapter XAV2101 and they are made by NETGEAR

3 hours ago, DragonSlayer783 said:

So I building my pc and i want to us ethernet and a powerline  adapter to connect it. I already have two 200mbps adapters one near the router and another near a console in the living room  i wondering if there are any 200 ones that are for sale i just need one but if there are only 2 packs that's ok and if not should i go with a 500 one and what speeds are they going to run at  

by the way the model name is Powerline AV 200 Nano Adapter XAV2101 and they are made by NETGEAR

Theres a thing called a period, and it's used by writers all over the world. <-- I even used one right there!

To answer your question, I don't think they act as a switch when more than 2 are connected.

My native language is C++