FPS Best mousepad recommendation

danielhowk

Hi im using a razer goliathus control version and is wearing out, should i buy the same mousepad or look for another? i read some reviews about Puretrak Talent, Puretrak Stealth ( Smaller than the normal ), Steelseries QCK+, Steelseries QCK Heavy are these better? i play overwatch so im looking for a better mousepad, yes i know mousepad wont change my aim but i want a good one for fps. i also heard artisan mousepad is the better mousepad. Thanks

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

I haven't really noticed a big difference in mousepads I've been using over the years, but atm i'm using a Corsair MM300 extended, looks nice and is comfortable to game one and no tracking issues

25 minutes ago, SandroMK said:

Currently I'm using this mouse pad https://www.amazon.com/Reflex-Lab-Stitched-Waterproof-Smooth-36/dp/B00WY1BDZE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1469006959&sr=8-5&keywords=mouse+pad+wide

It is very good quality one which gonna last you like years. Also it is good one for gaming, i play cs go and this pad is smooth, i really lik eit

so mousepad (softpad) doesnt really matter much? like artisan vs steel series vs razer vs puretrak? cause for fps most pro gamers use a certain particular mostpad, so i was guessing maybe it has better tracking to do fine shooting?

5 minutes ago, danielhowk said:

so i was guessing maybe it has better tracking to do fine shooting?

A soft mousepad will be slower but more precise, a hard one will be faster but less precise. In the pro gaming scene it's almost 50/50, so i'd say use what you prefer and what suits your play style. I have a old razer BF4 hard mouse pad and while it looks awesome it doesn't really feel good in my opinion, i prefer soft ones but both are great, so i'd say if you have a little bit of extra money buy 2 mousepads (one hard and one soft maybe?) and then return 1 of them after like a week.

But both hard and soft mousepads work for high sensitivity and being precise

1 hour ago, Crunken said:

A soft mousepad will be slower but more precise, a hard one will be faster but less precise. In the pro gaming scene it's almost 50/50, so i'd say use what you prefer and what suits your play style. I have a old razer BF4 hard mouse pad and while it looks awesome it doesn't really feel good in my opinion, i prefer soft ones but both are great, so i'd say if you have a little bit of extra money buy 2 mousepads (one hard and one soft maybe?) and then return 1 of them after like a week.

But both hard and soft mousepads work for high sensitivity and being precise

4 hours ago, MVPernula said:

Aaah, beat me to it..

4 hours ago, Crunken said:

I haven't really noticed a big difference in mousepads I've been using over the years, but atm i'm using a Corsair MM300 extended, looks nice and is comfortable to game one and no tracking issues

i see, im use with low sensitivity for fps being more precise. so i stick to soft mousepad. i heard artisan mousepad is similiar to steelseries Qck heavy, but a better quality version of it.

I use the Qck and it's smooth. I use it with a Rival 300 and like the action of it. I'm no pro, though.

Build quality is okay for the price.