Headphone Sizes; My head is tiny

Hello! As of recent, my Steelseries Siberia V3 Prism headset has shit the bed and i've finally decided to come here and get some audio advice.

Firstly, let me start by saying that i'm going to RMA my steelseries headset back to them so I can either have it replaced or fixed. However, I know the audio community has better ideas on what headset is better in terms of quality, rather then "gaming" branded all over it.

Now.. I have a small head, like.. pretty damn small. The steelseries headsets fit perfectly on my head, where the band doesn't stretch too far from it's default position. I thought about other headsets such as the HyperX Cloud II, but they appear larger, and where I live, I don't have an NCIX store where I could purchase them and see how they feel. I have to order most things online (except a few things that I might be able to snag at staples or bestbuy with a pricematch).

SO.. with that out of the way, giving you a general idea how small my god damn head is, what is your reccommendation for a good, solid, gaming headset that has a decent mic and decent audio? Should I just stick with my Siberia's if they get replaced or fixed, or should I just try something that is very close in size to those that may be better quality both acoustics and mic wise.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

1 minute ago, Nofatchx said:

Hello! As of recent, my Steelseries Siberia V3 Prism headset has shit the bed and i've finally decided to come here and get some audio advice.

Firstly, let me start by saying that i'm going to RMA my steelseries headset back to them so I can either have it replaced or fixed. However, I know the audio community has better ideas on what headset is better in terms of quality, rather then "gaming" branded all over it.

Now.. I have a small head, like.. pretty damn small. The steelseries headsets fit perfectly on my head, where the band doesn't stretch too far from it's default position. I thought about other headsets such as the HyperX Cloud II, but they appear larger, and where I live, I don't have an NCIX store where I could purchase them and see how they feel. I have to order most things online (except a few things that I might be able to snag at staples or bestbuy with a pricematch).

SO.. with that out of the way, giving you a general idea how small my god damn head is, what is your reccommendation for a good, solid, gaming headset that has a decent mic and decent audio? Should I just stick with my Siberia's if they get replaced or fixed, or should I just try something that is very close in size to those that may be better quality both acoustics and mic wise.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

No Idea. I´ve always used Steelseries v2 and up. Oh i had a Logitech G35 when it first came out. Shit was better Sound etc but it broke alot faster. Like it literally broke the right Ear Cup off. If youre just trying to Game and dont realy care about those fancy Sounds and Stuff, just stick to Steeleries.