Difference between GTX 1070 regular and Founder's Edition

Colt_0pz

the founders edition has a blower cooler made by nvidia. so they ramp the price. i suggest you don't buy the founders unless you have a tight case. 

Do you mean what's the difference between Founders Edition and an after market one?

Because if that's not the case, then people listing the item just rephrased the name, by that I mean,  Founders Edition = Regular and there is no difference between these two.

At least I couldn't find anything from searching "GTX 1070 Regular" in google, it just showed the Founders Edition one.

32 minutes ago, Totalimus said:

Do you mean what's the difference between Founders Edition and an after market one?

Because if that's not the case, then people listing the item just rephrased the name, by that I mean,  Founders Edition = Regular and there is no difference between these two.

At least I couldn't find anything from searching "GTX 1070 Regular" in google, it just showed the Founders Edition one.

I did not know about the fact that the founder's edition is refrence

14 minutes ago, Colt_0pz said:

I did not know about the fact that the founder's edition is refrence

Yeah, NVIDIA decided to make it sound more "cool", so from now on their reference models are going to be called "Founders Edition".