AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am currently using intel HD 4000 and i want to upgrade for obvious reasons

My Build has a 750ti; AMD simply brings new things too the table, feeding the not poor but not rich enough enthusiast(like myself). I'm fully powerd by AMD with an 860k, simply put AMD fuels my system.

God bless.

PS my rig would be exactly like the one in the vidwith  a rx 480.

20160723_143339.jpg

I was spoiled by having a top card (gtx 780) and being able to run everything without checking anything... After few years that is not true anymore... getting an upgrade would be a nice way to keep me spoiled o/ 

I have the 7970... before that the 4870x2 and 3870X2 and 2900x and more :D

All the way RED

Neeeeed more speed... I went from i7 920 to i7 6800k  but i need new GPU :D

Currently rocking a pair of MSI 660ti-s. I'd love to leap forward several generations in graphics card tech.

I'm currently using a built in laptop graphics as its better the what is in my desktop

I am currently using an r9 280x that i bought of ebay(It was announced as new, thought). The thing is that it is not working properly, i have artifacts even when using google chrome. 

Hey there I am currently using a 390 and it is pretty nice but you know... there is always room for improvement

Spoiler
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X
  • Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Pro
  • RAM: 32 GB HyperX Fury DDR4 2400
  • GPU: MSI 5700XT MECH
  • Case: Fractal Define R5
  • Storage: 1TB WD Black 7200 RPM HDD, 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM HDD, 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM HDD, Samsung Evo 960 1TB SSD
  • PSU: Corsair CX750M
  • Display(s): HP 24W
  • Cooling: 1 120mm Corsair fan, Noctua NH-U14S
  • Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016
  • Mouse: Razer Deathadder Basilisk.
  • Sound: Razer 7.1 Kraken Chroma V2, LG SJ4Y 300W soundbar
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit

I currently have a GTX 660 from ASUS in my rig. GTA V is playable without MSAA and medium/high settings (40-60 FPS), but more graphics power would be awesome.

Currently still running on a 7 year old laptop that is running on an Athlon II chip but I'm also in the process of buying parts to build myself a proper gaming rig and a shiny new AMD Polaris  card would fit in quite nicely

Right now i'm using a 980ti Gaming G1. I want to upgrade to AMD for a few reasons. I'm not loyal to any hardware company and am willing to jump ship if the performance increases are there. I do a lot of media work and NVidia has been dominating the media field for way too long. It's time to see what AMD is capable of in that front.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

I have 2 GTX 760s but they're 2GB of VRAM are almost full in every game i want to Play... Even in Minecraft! (With shaders)

And i want to not pay this much for energy again :D

Main PC: R7 3700X / Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi / Radeon RX 5700 XT / 32GB DDR4-3200 / 250GB & 2TB Crucial MX500 (in HP Prodesk 400 Case)

Laptop: R5 2500U / Radeon Vega 8 / 8GB DDR4-2400 / 500GB SK Hynix BC501 (HP Envy x360 13)

My little Server: i7-7700 / Asrock H110M-ITX / 24GB DDR4-2400 / Samsung 860 Pro 250GB & Seagate Firecuda 2TB / VMware ESXi 6.7

(Don't tell me i should Name them, i don't want to ^^)

i'm currently using a gtx 970
I am patiently waiting for the red team to release some powerhouses so i ran finally switch over :)

Currently I don't have PC rather than a laptop but i'm planing to built one and RX480 is my choice for card as this gives best price to performance so if I won it, it'll be cool.

I have an R9 280x! I always wanted a 7970, but back then I could never afford one as I was jobless and in high school :L

plz gimme de c@rd b0ss!

Holy cow, I want one of these so bad, they are way to expensive though, that is why I'm here 

I have one EVGA GTX 970 SSC and i'm planning on buying a RX 480 anyway so if i can get this might as well crossfire it ;)

I am currently running a R9 280X. It is a great GPU and all, but it is really starting to show it's age. 3GB VRAM is not sufficent in 2016. Especially since I am planning on buying a 4K monitor soon.

I have a laptop with radeon hd5145 and want the gpu so I can build a new desktop.

I want it &gibe nao pls.

No, seriously: I got a GTX 780 and would like to give it to my friend whom I finally convinced to get a decent computer, if I win the AMD Polaris GPU :)

Hello... My current graphics card is  AMD RADEON R7 200 SERIES and after playing and buying quite a few games I've come to see that my card clearly isn't strong enough and I was going to buy a new graphics card online and I ended up finding this contest through watching Linustechtips on youtube and figure I'd give this a try considering all the hype of the new AMD Polaris cards..Who doesn't want what it has to offer?

i currently have a saphire tri-x r9 290 and its pretty good but there are some games that are starting to require a bit more if you want to play them on ultra, like witcher 3. Since this year i will go to university and will probably have to buy a new laptop i would be real nice to get a little upgrade to my RIG.

I've got a HD 4830. An RX480 could possibly be a slight downgrade, but the sexy stock cooler will be the real factor here./s

So give nao pls.