First Custom Loop

AbsoluteZero951

So recently I decided that I would finally get around to making a custom loop which I have been wanting to do for quite awhile. Don't want to type a long winded story of all the research and video watching I did, but I got to give a shout out to the fourm members W-L and vong. 

The first before photos are from my Booted entry and are now the only ones I have before the current upgrade in progress.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

i7 4790K | MSI Z97S Krait | Gigabyte 980ti Gaming G1 SLI |  2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB + WD Black 4TB | EVGA Supernova P2 1200 | Phanteks Enthoo Primo (White)| Dell P2715Q x2 | Corsiar K70 | Corsair M95 | Full Custom Loop CPU + GPUs 

And here it is after block, rad, and res install. Pump installation sure was fun and defiantly didn't take hours.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

i7 4790K | MSI Z97S Krait | Gigabyte 980ti Gaming G1 SLI |  2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB + WD Black 4TB | EVGA Supernova P2 1200 | Phanteks Enthoo Primo (White)| Dell P2715Q x2 | Corsiar K70 | Corsair M95 | Full Custom Loop CPU + GPUs 

Nice aesthetics :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

Nice aesthetics :)

Thanks, I thought I should make it look good too if I'm gonna spend as much as I did to cool it.

Here's basically all the bends. Would appreciate opinions on the bend from the gpu and the one from the top rad to CPU as I had no clue how to do them and it took many attempts to get what is there

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

no push pull at the bottom rad? not for performance but more aesthetics, seems like there is some "dead" room. 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

5 hours ago, Heesleemer said:

no push pull at the bottom rad? not for performance but more aesthetics, seems like there is some "dead" room. 

No i'm only going to run pull on the bottom rad once the fans come, and to fill up the dead space if it is still to much I was thinking about making making a vinyl decal, or engraved metal plate of some sort to put there.

Not bad!

MY RIG

Intel core i5-6600k | Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte Z170-HD3 | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2X8) | Samsungs 850 EV0 250GB | WD BLUE 1TB | Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1070 G1 | Corsair 200r | EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold 

20 minutes ago, Darlin said:

Not bad!

34 minutes ago, AbsoluteZero951 said:

No i'm only going to run pull on the bottom rad once the fans come, and to fill up the dead space if it is still to much I was thinking about making making a vinyl decal, or engraved metal plate of some sort to put there.

cant wait to see!

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

Update: 7/23/16

10/10 would intall pump into loop backwards again because who needs to read the manual when you're sure you know what your doing. Moral of the story Always read the manual unless you want water everywhere.

Now bending new runs to fix, will update when water is not everywhere and leak test is in progress.......again.