Far cry 3/4 weapon degradation mods ?

I got into far cry 2 recently , at first I was skeptical of the survival systems like weapon degradation and malaria but after a while I actually started to like it and now I'm hooked. But there are some aspects of the game that I don't like such as the mission structure , commonality of outposts in the middle of the road , plain world with little elevation , e.t.c. So I was thinking of going back to fc3/4 and just install a weapon degradation mod , i'm sure there is one . . . AAAAAND NOPE. I couldn't find anything on the Nexus or any forum . . . is anyone aware of such a mod ? I know that most people didn't like the idea of weapons breaking in your hands in the middle of a fire fight but I think it encourages more reserved tactics and less ramboing all over the place . There must be SOMEONE who agrees . . . right ?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Something bold and profound about the collapse of Moore's law resulting in a massive

market crash and the fall of capitalism or some shit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i like to go haywire with weapon mods. but... that sounds cool. but im not aware of such mods