Having Trouble Finding A New 4k Monitor!

I recently purchased a GTX 1080 and i'm looking to upgrade my monitor from a 1920x1080 60 hertz 21.5" to pretty much anything i can find within the 4k realm (Price shouldn't be an issue). Iv'e been looking around and honestly don't really know what i'm looking for as a great 4k monitor to get. Any suggestions for the best 4k monitors on the market would be great, thanks!

What do you want? 

Crisp sharp image? Go for 24"-28". (Scaling may be issue).

More screen space for your opened windows? Go for 34"-40". (Availability may be issue).

3 hours ago, WhiteChaos said:

I recently purchased a GTX 1080 and i'm looking to upgrade my monitor from a 1920x1080 60 hertz 21.5" to pretty much anything i can find within the 4k realm (Price shouldn't be an issue). Iv'e been looking around and honestly don't really know what i'm looking for as a great 4k monitor to get. Any suggestions for the best 4k monitors on the market would be great, thanks!

What are you looking for with a 4k montior? more screenspace, bigger screen, etc? Also are you planning to game on it or just productivity?

I have the P2715Q 4k monitor and I really like it. The colors are great and everything is very sharp and detailed. But it is limited to only 60Hz and hasn't GSync. Also, I set the scale to around 135% on W10. I don't have any problem whatsoever with the scale. 

Anyway, I suggest you that you decide what size do you want and try to look around for reviews