Anyone with the MSI 980ti gaming could help me out?

Nacho Marco Segui

So I am going to buy this card, but I would like to know what are the RPMs of the fans under gaming load. Every review just says it is silent, but that is relative. Thanks in advance.

Nobody can tell you.

Ambient temperatures are different.

Idle usage is different.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

3 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

Nobody can tell you.

Ambient temperatures are different.

Idle usage is different.

Well, they can post their ambient temperatures and RPMs then.

fgffgd5ujq6.jpg

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

2 minutes ago, Linusinium said:

fgffgd5ujq6.jpg

Really appreciate it. Damn, 1000 rpm under load, that is silent. More silent than my 970 g1 with three fans at 1600 rpms for sure

It's not well visible because of the color scheme but the max is 1852. I wouldn't put too much value in the RPM stats, a lot of individual factors come into play.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?