Is there any alternative to this computer?

I'm certain there is, considering ULV i5 + single 256GB SSD, but I don't honestly know where to find it. The price of that machine I don't think is any kind of revolutionary.

Also, don't buy HP. Ever.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

38 minutes ago, D2ultima said:

I'm certain there is, considering ULV i5 + single 256GB SSD, but I don't honestly know where to find it. The price of that machine I don't think is any kind of revolutionary.

Also, don't buy HP. Ever.

What about a good 2 in 1 laptop for less?

3 hours ago, D2ultima said:

If the specs are the same and it cools fine, sure. 

I mean can you give me any suggestions?

9 minutes ago, AlanAlan said:

What are your size requirements, does it need to be a 2 in 1, is 749 your max price or base price, do you want something similar or more powerful, are you one of those people that has to see the item in person or would you be willing to order it?
Here is a Lenovo Yoga 700 for less but it has half the storage. I would recommend this one. I work for Best Buy and can tell you that model Dell has an issue with the wifi card.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-yoga-700-14-2-in-1-14-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-128gb-solid-state-drive-black/5225001.p?id=bb5225001&skuId=5225001

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K | Motherboard: ASUS Republic of Gamers Maximus VI Hero | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz DDR3 | GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Case: Fractal Design R4 | Storage: 240 GB Intel 530 Series SSD (Boot) 1 TB Seagate Barracuda (Data) | OS: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview | PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W Bronze | Cooler: Corsair H75 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 non RGB w/ blue switches | Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB | Headset: Corsair VOID Yellowjacket | Laptop: ASUS Q550LF 

21 minutes ago, Animekid117 said:

What are your size requirements, does it need to be a 2 in 1, is 749 your max price or base price, do you want something similar or more powerful, are you one of those people that has to see the item in person or would you be willing to order it?
Here is a Lenovo Yoga 700 for less but it has half the storage. I would recommend this one. I work for Best Buy and can tell you that model Dell has an issue with the wifi card.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-yoga-700-14-2-in-1-14-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-128gb-solid-state-drive-black/5225001.p?id=bb5225001&skuId=5225001

my budget is under $600. Needs to be a 2 in 1 with 8gb of ram.

8 minutes ago, AlanAlan said:

my budget is under $600. Needs to be a 2 in 1 with 8gb of ram.

Well there are certainly a lot of options for that, however if you want the SSD expect to spend at least $600, otherwise a standard 5400 RPM hard drive is what you're gonna get.

I take that back, there aren't a lot of two in ones for less than $600 unless you want an 11" laptop with a Pentium and 4 GB of RAM. That Dell or Lenovo are gonna be some of the cheaper options you'll find for two in ones that are reliable.

Edited by Animekid117
Clarification

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K | Motherboard: ASUS Republic of Gamers Maximus VI Hero | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz DDR3 | GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Case: Fractal Design R4 | Storage: 240 GB Intel 530 Series SSD (Boot) 1 TB Seagate Barracuda (Data) | OS: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview | PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W Bronze | Cooler: Corsair H75 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 non RGB w/ blue switches | Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB | Headset: Corsair VOID Yellowjacket | Laptop: ASUS Q550LF 

2 hours ago, AlanAlan said:

Not for under $600 when you linked a $750 laptop, no. If your budget was $750 there might be something. Unfortunately I don't check this tier of the market, I just know from watching the specs that I've seen more offered before, usually from Lenovo, for that price.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday