Power Brick Clicking/Popping

My power brick makes a clicking/popping sound when it's plugged in. My laptop is working fine though (for now). I checked to see if my outlet was hot, but it's fine. Laptop is an MSI GT72. Do I have to RMA this som-bitch again?? I'm really hoping they'll just send me a new one without my having to send it back first.

Does it constantly make this sound, or just when it's plugged in? Some devices have a tendency to make a click or pop sound when first plugged in.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

It makes a single little "pop" or "crack" once every 15-60 minutes or so, the same sound your finger makes when you shock your sister after rubbing your socks on the carpet. It seems to only be when it's plugged into my laptop. 

I just went ahead and called MSI anyway, because I don't want to risk it, and because I thought  the warranty would cover it, but they have my power supply on a different warranty. Sneaky fuckers.

But after I learned my technician's unique dialect of broken English, we sorted it out. I'm paying $100 for a new power brick, and then I'll send back my faulty one for a full refund (minus shipping).