should i get PS3 or PS VITA first?

ImRyan

I have a PS4 already

thanks for your help

3 minutes ago, ImRyan said:

I have a PS4 already

thanks for your help

Since you have a ps4 and most of the ps3's exclusive titles are getting ported to the ps4 a ps vita would be smarter. It also has remote play which can be useful for you (streaming ps4 games to your vita).

For what purpose?

Please note that "because I can" is considered a perfectly good reason around here.

When in doubt, re-format.

3 minutes ago, david cassar said:

Since you have a ps4 and most of the ps3's exclusive titles are getting ported to the ps4 a ps vita would be smarter. It also has remote play which can be useful for you (streaming ps4 games to your vita).

I follow this sentiment

but  you can get a cheapo used PS3 for the few games if you need

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

i would say neither. "Just because you can" doesn't mean you need to

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

16 minutes ago, pwn_intended said:

For what purpose?

Please note that "because I can" is considered a perfectly good reason around here.

i sold my old phone so i have some money to spend wanted a ps3 or vita for a long time since i sold my last gen console when i got into pc gaming three years ago. i will end up with both at some point just don't know what one to buy first.

3 hours ago, ImRyan said:

i sold my old phone so i have some money to spend wanted a ps3 or vita for a long time since i sold my last gen console when i got into pc gaming three years ago. i end up with both at some point just don't know what one to buy first.

well its totally up to you. Do you want to play mobile games or some sweet old games like black ops 1 or MW2.

Given that you can play all old games on pc with the exception of exclusives, I would go for the vita. Also the best exclusives have (to my knowledge) been re-mastered for ps4 (the uncharted games along with last of us)

When in doubt, re-format.