Mouse better or close to Logitech G302

sanman
Go to solution Solved by Zyndo,
9 minutes ago, sanman said:

Hi so as it says on the title I am looking for a mouse that is the same size or close to the size of the Logitech G302. That also has RGB or only red illuminations, I know there is a G302 that has RGB but I was searching if there is a mouse close to it's size and is also for fps gaming with atleast 4000 dpi with red illuminations or RGB. That might be better. Thanks   

G303. Its identical in every way to the G302 except that it has RGB customization and it has 12000 DPI instead of max 4000 (although you can still adjust its DPI through software so you can use pretty much anything between a few hundred and 12000).

I currently use the G302 and have for years now. Love it. when it dies I'm getting a G303.

Hi so as it says on the title I am looking for a mouse that is the same size or close to the size of the Logitech G302. That also has RGB or only red illuminations, I know there is a G302 that has RGB but I was searching if there is a mouse close to it's size and is also for fps gaming with atleast 4000 dpi with red illuminations or RGB. That might be better. Thanks   

9 minutes ago, sanman said:

G303. Its identical in every way to the G302 except that it has RGB customization and it has 12000 DPI instead of max 4000 (although you can still adjust its DPI through software so you can use pretty much anything between a few hundred and 12000).

I currently use the G302 and have for years now. Love it. when it dies I'm getting a G303.

it has better feet to avoid rocking and improved switches too irc

2 minutes ago, kalious78 said:

it has better feet to avoid rocking and improved switches too irc

Oh ok thanks.

3 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

I currently use the G302 and have for years now. when it dies I'm getting a G303.

Thanks to u 2

4 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

Oh is the G303 slightly larger? I didn't know that.

Oh thanks u mentioned that, i didnt rlly look at the picture. So do you maybe know another mouse? that is close to the G302. With the same shape or close to it? And also size. With RGB? Also same weight or close.