Graphic Card Heat Tips

Last night after playing the game Dead By Daylight on ultra settings, my card reached 88C, or roughly 187F. This seems to me like it is a bit too hot for a card to run at for too long. If this is, can you guys please recommend ways for how I can improve my cooling in my case and for my graphics card? I was thinking of trying water cooling for my card, and if this is a good idea, which kit should I use? Could I connect the same kit to my CPU as well, or do I need to separate coolers, if so, which one is good? What are some good case fans, and what is a good fan arrangement? I have an r9 390x by MSI, an Intel Core i7 6700k, and an Enthoo Pro Case by Phanteks. All help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

Make sure you have your airflow moving in one direction in the case, for that card you want intake in the front and bottom and exhaust in the top and rear of the case. The bottom intake fan is very important, 300s love to have fresh air given to them. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.

1 minute ago, App4that said:

Make sure you have your airflow moving in one direction in the case, for that card you want intake in the front and bottom and exhaust in the top and rear of the case. The bottom intake fan is very important, 300s love to have fresh air given to them. 

I'll look into this, thank you.

8 minutes ago, App4that said:

I just remembered you were involved in the famous "R9 390 vs R9 390x" battle that happened in an early post of mine. I knew I recognized your namexD

2 minutes ago, Hydrogen1803 said:

I just remembered you were involved in the famous "R9 390 vs R9 390x" battle that happened in an early post of mine. I knew I recognized your namexD

Funny stuff, there's totally reference cards for them lol. They just weren't sold that much. Too bad. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.