Shure SE215 VS RHA MA750?

I seriously hate my AKG Q350. treble is lifeless and robotic. mids are terrible and bass is bloated and annoying.
after buying the Sennheiser HD600 they literally fixed my hearing forever. before the senns I could tolerate the AKG Q350's somehow but now. no way. they just suck too much.
so now I am looking for new earphones for listening music outside on the road and stuff.
so yeah... basically... Shure SE215 vs. RHA MA750
and if you know of earphones that have better sound for less price (or same price) feel free to recommend.
things I look for in IEM's
1. imaging 
2. soundstage (not exaggerated) 
3. balanced (not too warm and not too cold)
4. no bass bloat 
5. no v shaped (I love mids. why kill them hhh)

thank you all in advance!
and obviously if anyone heard both IEM's mentioned above please give me a pro and cons list for both. thanks.

|| CPU Intel i7 3770K || MOBO ASRock H77M || RAM 8GB 1600mhz || HDD 1TB 7200 Sata II || SSD OCZ Agility 3 120GB || GPU EVGA GTX 670 2GB FTW (boost core 1240mhz) || CPUCooler CM 212 EVO || PSU Seasonic M12II EVO 750W || CASE NZXT Phantom V2 (Pink-lol) || H-Phones Sennheiser HD600 || Gamepad XBox 360 Wireless Controller || Mouse Logitech G102 || K-Board CM Storm Trigger (MX Black) || Monitor Dell P2414H || AV Common Sense ||

7 minutes ago, LunaticGTX460 said:

I seriously hate my AKG Q350. treble is lifeless and robotic. mids are terrible and bass is bloated and annoying.
after buying the Sennheiser HD600 they literally fixed my hearing forever. before the senns I could tolerate the AKG Q350's somehow but now. no way. they just suck too much.
so now I am looking for new earphones for listening music outside on the road and stuff.
and if you know of earphones that have better sound for less price (or same price) feel free to recommend.
1. imaging 
4. no bass bloat 

and obviously if anyone heard both IEM's mentioned above please give me a pro and cons list for both. thanks.

The SE215 bass is not bloated. It feels ok it is just to much imho. Yes, I listened to them for half an hour. After that I was like "Nope, nope ... no idea how anybody likes that for monitoring" Violin sounds completely fucked and Adele did aswell. I used the comply tipps and listened from my phone to 320kbit mix of different genres.
500x1000px-LL-b74ef69c_graphCompare.png
It looks like it sounds (the orange curve)

ZoesReviews judged them to be neutra, but I have no idea how he came to that conclusion.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

6 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

ZoesReviews judged them to be neutra, but I have no idea how he came to that conclusion.

oh that is easy, he is a retard that people should not listen to and should stop making videos.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

20 minutes ago, LunaticGTX460 said:

1. imaging 
4. no bass bloat 

I have had Some RHA 750i's for about a year (Listening to music on them rn) and I love them. Not too much bass and great mids

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

21 minutes ago, LunaticGTX460 said:

1. imaging 
4. no bass bloat 

Also the build quality is extraordinary, probably my favourite earphones

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

3 minutes ago, Julian5 said:

I have had Some RHA 750i's for about a year (Listening to music on them rn) and I love them. Not too much bass and great mids

I wanted to buy the T10i's but some people said the bass is too colored even with the "treble" head option.
and the same user said the 750's bass is fast and precise while giving that proper punch. (is he right?)
how about the treble in the 750? I am looking for rolled off enough to not cause ear fatigue but still have that sparkle.
and do they have good soundstage and imaging.
basically my question is "is there something you hate about the 750" hh

|| CPU Intel i7 3770K || MOBO ASRock H77M || RAM 8GB 1600mhz || HDD 1TB 7200 Sata II || SSD OCZ Agility 3 120GB || GPU EVGA GTX 670 2GB FTW (boost core 1240mhz) || CPUCooler CM 212 EVO || PSU Seasonic M12II EVO 750W || CASE NZXT Phantom V2 (Pink-lol) || H-Phones Sennheiser HD600 || Gamepad XBox 360 Wireless Controller || Mouse Logitech G102 || K-Board CM Storm Trigger (MX Black) || Monitor Dell P2414H || AV Common Sense ||

1 minute ago, LunaticGTX460 said:

I wanted to buy the T10i's but some people said the bass is too colored even with the "treble" head option.
and the same user said the 750's bass is fast and precise while giving that proper punch. (is he right?)
how about the treble in the 750? I am looking for rolled off enough to not cause ear fatigue but still have that sparkle.
and do they have good soundstage and imaging.
basically my question is "is there something you hate about the 750" hh

I personally Wish they had more bass but I Listen to a lot of EDM, Im no expert about audio but the sound is very precise, full and crisp. All in all it makes most music sound great. great mid to highs

Elemental 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Laptops

Spoiler

Oh and the noice isolation is amazing, I have used them on airplane flights and could not hear the engine, I cant even hear myself type right now.

Elemental 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Laptops

Spoiler

If you have any other question just ask me.

add on : the plastic atachments for the buds are comfortable but break really easily, it comes with a ton though.

Elemental 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Laptops

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Julian5 said:

If you have any other question just ask me.

add on : the plastic atachments for the buds are comfortable but break really easily, it comes with a ton though.

any other earphones you recommend that wowed you?

1 minute ago, LunaticGTX460 said:

any other earphones you recommend that wowed you?

These are the only Earphones I own, I personally prefer over ear headphones for gaming and video editing. 

Elemental 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Laptops

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Julian5 said:

These are the only Earphones I own, I personally prefer over ear headphones for gaming and video editing. 

same here. if my Senn HD600 is stolen or dies. I will buy another HD600 or up for a planar.
Over Ear Open headphones are the only ones I consider as valid. but I want something low profile and high quality when I go outside.
I considered vmoda crossfade m100 but it's too big and storage is an issue. I just want something to shove into my pocket when I do not use em hh

3 minutes ago, LunaticGTX460 said:

same here. if my Senn HD600 is stolen or dies. I will buy another HD600 or up for a planar.
Over Ear Open headphones are the only ones I consider as valid. but I want something low profile and high quality when I go outside.
I considered vmoda crossfade m100 but it's too big and storage is an issue. I just want something to shove into my pocket when I do not use em hh

Yeah over ears are too big for traveling or going outside

Elemental 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Laptops

Spoiler