Base Building Games?

Hello all,

I am looking for games with a base building mechanic similar to Subnautica, Rust, Fallout 4 etc.  Where you have to go find resources and bring them back to build awesome bases.

Anybody know any games like that?  Or just any games in general that I absolutely need to play?

Thanks!

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

3 minutes ago, Gamessys said:

Hello all,

I am looking for games with a base building mechanic similar to Subnautica, Rust, Fallout 4 etc.  Where you have to go find resources and bring them back to build awesome bases.

Anybody know any games like that?  Or just any games in general that I absolutely need to play?

Thanks!

Stardew Valley

Just now, Starelementpoke said:

Stardew Valley

I have that but it isn't very interesting to me.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

1 minute ago, radical guild said:

MINECRAFT

Well duhhh but I've spent so many hours in it already I just find it boring now.  Any way to spice it up?

1 minute ago, radical guild said:

mods and mod packs i suggest tekkit legends  go here http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tekkit-legends.735902 the only thing is that it uses a 3rd party software but its fun and safe

Sadly I've also put many hours into Tekkit...

1 minute ago, Gamessys said:

Sadly I've also put many hours into Tekkit...

luckily there is still 1,000,000 other mos and mod packs

there is also a game called unturned it is a zombie survival game it also has base building in it 

Just now, radical guild said:

there is also a game called unturned it is a zombie survival game it also has base building in it 

Ok thanks I'll check it out.

1 minute ago, Gamessys said:

Ok thanks I'll check it out.

the video on steam is 2 years old the game looks a lot better now 

Minecraft, Feed-The-Beast. Pair up the FTB Launcher and modpacks with MultiMC (FTB to get the packs, MultiMC to actually play them), and you're good to go. ;)

Just be warned - some packs like FTB:Monster & FTB:Insanity WILL crush lesser systems with the amount of mods they have. Hell, I set aside 8GB in MultiMC for such packs (plus texture packs) and even on my monster of a system it can still take a while to load the damn packs up, and after a while it gets a bit laggy to play (especially on a SMP server). :/

Life is feudal might be up your ally, however that game takes a lot of time to learn and to really do anything. If you do get it, I'd recommend joining a server and a faction right away.