Best 120mm Case Fan

iTonyy

I'm looking for something to replace my stock C70 fans that have an occasional humming sound which is really annoying. I want a quiet but yet powerful fan

Currently I'm considering AF120 quiet edition right now but I wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations

(I would normally go with Noctua but I don't like how they look through the black mesh filter on the front of my case)

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

So far I've tried some of the 3 highest recommended fans in my C70.

Noctua NF-F12

Corsair SP120 w/ fan speed reducer

Cougar Vortex 120mm

Now, personally, I quite dislike the SP120s. They're loud, don't move much air (even on full). But corsair gives a good deal (two for $30, so cheaper than Noctuas)

For the NF-F12s, they're nice, move more air then the SP120s, but still not much, and are barely audible at 900RPMs

The Cougar vortex fans are amazing IMHO. They're the cheapest ($14 a piece), move a decent amount of air, are quiet at 6V, but at 12V, they're too loud for my taste. Also, the fan grommets didn't work for me (couldn't get them threw the holes).

I'd say go for Cougar Vortex Black Retail's if you want black , quiet (run them on PWM for best use) and have a decent amount of air movement and pressure.

Well, that's my 2 cents, then again, because I'm from Canada and we are eliminating the penny, I guess that makes it my 5 cents.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB