Windows sudden shutdowns (have memory dump)

Hello, I have a computer that suddenly turns itself off sometimes. Then it has issues booting up, sometimes refusing to boot up showing nothing on the screen, sometimes saying "The previous overclocking had failed." even though I don't overclock. I have tried resetting BIOS settings already but this still happens. I found one event in the eventlog saying that windows has rebooted from a bugcheck and I do have that memory dump file, but it is quite big (600 MB). Am I allowed to post links here?

So any help is appreciated. This computer is an Alienware Aurora R4.

30 minutes ago, Kidsnd274 said:

Hello, I have a computer that suddenly turns itself off sometimes. Then it has issues booting up, sometimes refusing to boot up showing nothing on the screen, sometimes saying "The previous overclocking had failed." even though I don't overclock. I have tried resetting BIOS settings already but this still happens. I found one event in the eventlog saying that windows has rebooted from a bugcheck and I do have that memory dump file, but it is quite big (600 MB). Am I allowed to post links here?

So any help is appreciated. This computer is an Alienware Aurora R4.

You are allowed to place non-profit links as far as I know.
I think it says the overclock failed because of a Power issue.
Maybe the PSU isn't delivering enough power, or the Motherboard isn't providing stable power to the CPU.

2 hours ago, tv15dsi said:

You are allowed to place non-profit links as far as I know.
I think it says the overclock failed because of a Power issue.
Maybe the PSU isn't delivering enough power, or the Motherboard isn't providing stable power to the CPU.

Yeah thought so too. Was really hoping it wasn't an issue with the PSU. I'm not sure if Alienware uses any proprietary connectors on their systems.

2 hours ago, HawkJizbel said:

Hey. Try downloading and running this app called whocrashed. This app analyses the memory dump and gives you a detailed report of what caused the problem. 

Link: http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed

Thanks! I'll try this