Blackwidow Keycaps 'pissing me off'

Will all my K70 keycaps fit on my new Razer blackwidow chroma?

My k70 kept pressing keys that i wasnt pressing so it became completely useless.   I dont have a spare and i couldnt wait 3-5days for amazon to deliver a new one so i went straight to PCworld hoping to find a replacement and all the had was Blackwidow Chromas.   I can live with the cheaper feel of the blackwidow compared to the K70, i will adjust to the click of the keys (im used to MX reds) and the lighting effects though completely pointless are actually pretty cool.    What i cant seem to get used to is the stupid fucking font of the keys. I mean seriously, who thinks that this looks good?   There is so much wrong with it, WTF is that @ supposed to be and dont get me started on the ampersand.  The worst thing though, that is just unforgivable, the only letter that is lower case is the R.  Everytime i see it it pisses me off, it stands out so much that i cant just ignore it. THE FONT IS DUMB, i cant be the only one that thinks this.  So i need to know if anyone has done this before. Im not going to take all my keys off to find out that the K70 keys arent going to all fit together.