Multiple Monitors with Full Screen CSGO

Nyleen

Hallo! So... I need a bit of help.

As a low sensitivity counter strike player I move my mouse quite fast and I also play in full screen as I use 4:3 aspect ratio. 

My problem is that when in full screen and with a second monitor plugged in, if I move my mouse too fast to the right (my second monitor is there) then the game tabs me out and I potentially lose a round because of it.

Now I love having multiple monitors, especially because I stream a lot and I like watching ESL and such whilst playing, so it's not a feature I want to give up. However it has gotten super annoying when playing csgo and I am forced to turn off my secondary displays every time I want to play. 

So I'm asking, is there a feature or an applet that let's you not "extend" displays, but rather keep them separate and change only with a hotkey press? 

Any help would be much appreciated. Even if I can't do what I wish for. Thank you.

18 minutes ago, Nyleen said:

SNIP

if your mouse is going out of the boundary are you playing in borderless window?

If you play in full screen mode your mouse cannot leave the game screen without you alt-tabing

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

In CS:GO, do you have your display set to Fullscreen or Fullscreen Windowed? Set it to Fullscreen. Do you have raw input on? Set it on too. :DktuKURF.jpg

I use DisplayFusion for dual monitors, Linus even made a video on it (I think?) otherwise just put the game in fullscreen if you don't already have it at that

On 05/07/2016 at 1:43 PM, ShadowCaptain said:

if your mouse is going out of the boundary are you playing in borderless window?

If you play in full screen mode your mouse cannot leave the game screen without you alt-tabing

I play in Fullscreen obviously. I even stated that. Can nobody read on this planet? Okay. My problem is that the mouse actually goes OUT of that boundary with very fast movements (I play on super low sensitivity). I fixed it with "Dual Monitor Tools". Problem solved.

21 minutes ago, Nyleen said:

I play in Fullscreen obviously. I even stated that. Can nobody read on this planet? Okay. My problem is that the mouse actually goes OUT of that boundary with very fast movements (I play on super low sensitivity). I fixed it with "Dual Monitor Tools". Problem solved.

I am sorry :(I can read, but it still could have been set to full screen windowed, it was worth double checking just in case

glad its fixed :)

Strange that it occurred anyway, never seen that happen before no matter what the sensitivity setting

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii