Split PSU and case section ?

AngryFishLady

Was looking to browse the section for some cases advices / reviews only to see 90% of the posts are PSU recommendations / questions.

Would be sweet to have a specific section for cases only.

I am not a mod, I am not a developer, I am just a user of the forum. 

Threads are grouped in categories. The thread groups are dependent of size and their relevance. I agree that some groups should be split up, (Which is easier said than done) but I also don't see why a separate thread for Cases is needed. Cases are subjective, a PSU are objective and it makes sence to have them together since cases often use to come with PSUs. Ultimately making a thread for people to recommend cases that they don't have is pointless. Go to your favourite online parts store and look at the pictures till you find a case in your budget that you like, then look at a review about it and see if it is really what you want.

Cases and PSUs have been together since start of forum. I haven't been there since summer 2013 (just no time to browse). But back then it was quite nicely balanced. Its not place where you would see a review, there's member reviews section for those. But it is place to get recommendations if you post thread and include budget, location and maybe some features you like to have (form factor, color, style etc.).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv