My Kuhler 920 isn't sounding so good lately. Replacement suggestions?

Had this cooler for ~5 years, Its been great, keeping my CPU at a nice 30C idle, and 40C on load. Though I'm feeling like it's about to bite the dust. Makes a whirring noise when I first boot my pc, then settles down after a few minutes.

I've been looking at the H110i and Nepton 280L. I'm thinking the 280mm rad would sit nicely at the top of my case (air 540) as I'm not sure how well a 360mm rad would do vertically along the front.

Looking for something in the $100-150can range; before taxes. Any suggestions/discussions would be appreciated :P

i would just put some NF-12 on the cooler if your happy with the temps but if you do want a water cooler i installed a h105 by corsair for a friends system and its a good cooler its almost silent at idle and very quiet under load (shes running a 4.5ghz oc on a 4790k)

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

33 minutes ago, Kherm said:

I'd just get some new fans for it. 

It actually sounds like the noise is coming from the pump itself,  the fans are fine.

56 minutes ago, JediMasterMoses said:

It actually sounds like the noise is coming from the pump itself,  the fans are fine.

Oh, interesting. I'd get a new AIO then imo.

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines