4K Monitor above 60Hz For Lower Resolutions?

vK 3 1 RON

As title says, I'm not looking for a 4K monitor that can push over 60hz as I only have a 980 ti and it wouldn't push over 60Hz in 4K. But I'm looking for a monitor that can run at a higher hertz for a lower resolution e.g. 1440p @ X when X>60Hz

5 minutes ago, vK 3 1 RON said:

As title says, I'm not looking for a 4K monitor that can push over 60hz as I only have a 980 ti and it wouldn't push over 60Hz in 4K. But I'm looking for a monitor that can run at a higher hertz for a lower resolution e.g. 1440p @ X when X>60Hz

Asus ROG Swift if you have the money

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

8 minutes ago, vK 3 1 RON said:

The only monitor I know of with functionality similar to that is the NEC PA322UHD, which is a 31.5" 4K monitor that can operate at 120 Hz at 1080p, but it's extremely expensive. It's for professional color work, not a consumer product.

11 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Asus ROG Swift if you have the money

Pretty sure that only runs at 60fps regardless of resolution.

3 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

The only monitor I know of with functionality similar to that is the NEC PA322UHD, which is a 31.5" 4K monitor that can operate at 120 Hz at 1080p, but it's extremely expensive. It's for professional color work, not a consumer product.

Haha... Doubt I'll  have the money for that but thanks for responding <3 

There are many Korean panels that do 4K 60/1080 120. I believe you can find them on eBay from brands like 'mango' tek syndicate did a review on at least one of them.